Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrinking boobs!

+6
rachelw287
Galeforce1
Princessgem
Dayzeee
Boney1992
LuciaH
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shrinking boobs! - Page 2 Empty Re: Shrinking boobs!

Post by LuciaH 18th April 2014, 2:32 pm

Dayzeee wrote:
LuciaH wrote:Thank you Missy.  Give You 

Lol Paula, you really so make me giggle! Your a nutter!  Hysterical  Hysterical!!

You could always sneaky off somewhere for a bit of Venice loving!  Boobs  Bum Wiggle 

There is nothing sad about looking at your pics! I do check mine out a lot! We paid good money for these puppies and they deserve to be looked at by us when ever we want to!   We met up with some friends at the weekend for our annual get together for a car club that we are in, and one of my friends that goes had her boobs done 12 years ago, and we spent the whole weekend talking boobs and comparing, it was so funny. Every time we saw each other we shouted boobies at each other! There was about 30 blokes with us and they just didn't know where to look or what to say, it was so funny. Xx
Oh where there's a will there's a way ay ;) 
Boobies! How funny...
It must have been really nice to have someone to booby talk with at the car thing, I could talk boobs all day, bet the blokes were having a good secret look even though they pretended they didn't know where to look hahaha x
It really was fab to talk boobs with someone face to face for a change, as much as I am a petrol head and love cars it was great to talk boobs! I am sure the blokes were having a sneaky peek too. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th April 2014, 2:38 pm

Sahara1981 wrote:It's due to the swelling going away. So they get smaller try not to look at them for a few days. Plus as they drop and fluff they'll "appear" bigger again.

Good luck with your appeal x
I think you are right Hun, I have been trying to ignore them for a bit, and the swelling on my right has started to go down which is fab. Asked hubby this morning if they looked smaller and he said they are a perfect size for my frame and he would not want them any bigger which made me smile. Xx
Galeforce1 wrote:Looking forward to getting a proper measurement done silly thing was I could of had the 560 but didn't even try it as it sounded huge! Oh well like you said maybe next time! P.S just had a look at your piccies and they look just as big to me hunni and definitely looking fabulous xx
560 does sound huge, but maybe it isn't. Maybe were all getting booby greed a little. Thank you about my piccies. Xx
Joharry1 wrote:I think they look great Hun xx I thought having 525s would make me huge but I don't think I look that big, I've tried 3 different bra calculator things just to get an idea as I'm not even 2 weeks po til Sunday but they all vary it's weird, originally I only wanted to be a dd/e now I'm praying for an F ( my sports bras are E's & F's )
Your avi looks fab babe, they look so good. All the boobs I have seen from Mr. M look amazing, he is a great surgeon. When your measuring are you bending over to do the boob measurement? I was desperate to know so got measured at 2 1/2 weeks at bravissimo and was so shocked when she said GG! Did not seem possible. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 18th April 2014, 2:57 pm

Yes Hun when I measured it was 28 under & while bending I think it was 37 which amazes me as pre op I made it say 30 lol x
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 18th April 2014, 3:47 pm

If you are 28 band and have 9 difference you would be a 28G babe. That's super fab. Xxx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joharry1 18th April 2014, 4:17 pm

Omg really that doesn't seem possible as I don't think they look huge x
Joharry1
Joharry1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by rachij 20th April 2014, 1:38 pm

Hey,

I was like that when I was trying on bras in bravissimo 6 weeks after op - size 30g but as you've said mine don't look that big which is very weird. 

But I'm not complaining I love them xxxx

Happy easter
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next