Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic trail of my pre ba & new conicals

+14
Gemma134uk
Galeforce1
Princessgem
Joharry1
kdeee
Sahara1981
mirren001
Newby1987
sharonmcc1979
tinkerbell24
Amybobs
rachelw287
LuciaH
Dayzeee
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pic trail of my pre ba & new conicals - Page 2 Empty Re: Pic trail of my pre ba & new conicals

Post by Princessgem 11th April 2014, 8:20 pm

Could I see too please honey xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Pic trail of my pre ba & new conicals - Page 2 Empty Re: Pic trail of my pre ba & new conicals

Post by Dayzeee 11th April 2014, 9:14 pm

Kdee joharry and princess I've messaged you all let me know if you didn't get it as my iPad is being a gimp tonight x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 11th April 2014, 9:25 pm

Dayzeee wrote:Kdee joharry and princess I've messaged you all let me know if you didn't get it as my iPad is being a gimp tonight x
Woo hoo looking good so far honey thanks for sharing xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 11th April 2014, 11:43 pm

Would love a look Hun xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 12th April 2014, 9:52 am

could i have a peek please xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma134uk 16th April 2014, 9:42 am

they look amazing hun thanks for sharing congratulations xx
Gemma134uk
Gemma134uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 16th July 2015, 8:43 am

Hello Dayzee - I can see that this is an older thread, so I'm not sure if you'll read this but if you do.........may I ask if you're happy with your results and how do they look and feel now that you've had them for a while. I'm looking at having P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilians) low profile conicals 260cc and am keen to chat to ladies who have had this kind of implant. Are they soft? Do they jiggle at all? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 16th July 2015, 11:33 am

Can I have a look please too. I've PM'd you :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 26th August 2015, 7:00 pm

Hiya, sorry I don't come on often! 

Yes I have to say I am delighted with the conicals, I had a small  295 and I got FF cup, they look so natural and yes they giggle all over the place and feel like my own boobs totally, I would reccomend conicals 100% there not pointed as people think! X
Macromilly wrote:Hello Dayzee - I can see that this is an older thread, so I'm not sure if you'll read this but if you do.........may I ask if you're happy with your results and how do they look and feel now that you've had them for a while. I'm looking at having P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilians) low profile conicals 260cc and am keen to chat to ladies who have had this kind of implant. Are they soft? Do they jiggle at all? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 26th August 2015, 7:23 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great to hear from you and lovely to hear that you're happy with your conicals. I've actually decided to have the conical furries (on the 25th Sept) and have decided to go up to a 295cc implant. Can I ask what size you were to begin with and is there any chance I could take a look at your picture trail please?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 26th August 2015, 8:03 pm

Hi I'd be grateful to see please, I've just had conicals xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 27th August 2015, 3:06 pm

Thank you, seeing your trail has really helped me at this 2 week post op stage. It's great to know that they soften up and look so great. Congratulations they and you look fabulous xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 30th August 2015, 4:37 pm

May I have a look too please?
Looking into getting furrys soon ! Where did you get them done?

Thanks a lot !!
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next