Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

+29
Lisa-Marie
sarahsbabies
fluffy_bunn1e
lozzied
orika
zimbabwegirl
_Carrie_
shiningmoonbeam
BlondeBarbie
MsTeews
missmarie60
misf1
Mia
Tonic28
angelkitten1
happywomble
renz
Jemmy
annefinackapan
MarieMc85
em_stevo
LJK
littlemisstiny1
natalia
stef
*Sally*
Annie66
Nisey
nads
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by *Sally* 17th July 2009, 8:38 am

lol! Somehow Nads I doubt you'll even need the post-it as the minute you open your eyes ringing Tez will be the first thing you think of xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got back from check up girls, looks like a reop

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 3:21 pm

Thinking of you Nads!!!! Hope you have been gently 'nudging' Give You xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st July 2009, 3:30 pm

lol was thinking the same today Nads... it the middle of the week tomorrow hunny xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st July 2009, 3:52 pm

Thanks girls :ghug: I'm going to call Tez on Friday because it will have been 2 weeks since then, will keep you posted, thanks for thinking of me xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 3:57 pm

Friday is nudge day then Hysterical

Always thinking of you Nads!!! Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 21st July 2009, 5:29 pm

Ooh just saw this Nads, good luck xx Hug
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 22nd July 2009, 9:05 pm

Hi Nads

Could I see your pics pls?? xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 9:23 pm

Can I have a peek too Nads please? xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd July 2009, 9:57 pm

Thank you for sharing Nads!!!

I can see what you mean by pics!! Also, I think you will carry off overs very well without any vb look and get your squishy overs!!

You are not boney chested like me just small feminine frame...I think you are going to be delighted and bum cleavage here you come Give You xxxxxx

Not long till your gentle nudge now Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 22nd July 2009, 10:01 pm

mia wrote:Thank you for sharing Nads!!!

I can see what you mean by pics!! Also, I think you will carry off overs very well without any vb look and get your squishy overs!!

You are not boney chested like me just small feminine frame...I think you are going to be delighted and bum cleavage here you come Give You xxxxxx

Not long till your gentle nudge now Cheerleader
Thanks mia, I hope so too x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 22nd July 2009, 10:47 pm

good luck for friday nads fingers crossed im sure their do it
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 23rd July 2009, 8:37 am

Would you mind if I had a look? Any news on a date yet, must be 2 weeks by now?
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 23rd July 2009, 9:07 am

sarahsbabies wrote:Would you mind if I had a look? Any news on a date yet, must be 2 weeks by now?
I saw him on the 10th so it'll be 2 weeks on Friday. I'll pm you
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 23rd July 2009, 9:27 am

Thanks for letting me take a peek. Its not really bad, but I know it would bug me. I agree with Mia, overs will look great, looking at your illustration.

Good luck and I hope they've got some news for you tomorrow. Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 23rd July 2009, 9:30 am

Not long now Nads. Would you mind if I had a look at your pics too. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 23rd July 2009, 2:28 pm

Oooh only just seen this..just highlights what a fab surgeon SH is! Will be interesting to see the difference in overs/unders with the same implants too, all the best!
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th July 2009, 7:42 am

sarahsbabies wrote:Thanks for letting me take a peek. Its not really bad, but I know it would bug me. I agree with Mia, overs will look great, looking at your illustration.

Good luck and I hope they've got some news for you tomorrow. Hug
Thanks hun Hug

sclarke101 wrote:Not long now Nads. Would you mind if I had a look at your pics too. Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pm'd you hunny x

angelicfruitcake wrote:Oooh only just seen this..just highlights what a fab surgeon SH is! Will be interesting to see the difference in overs/unders with the same implants too, all the best!
Thanks AFC Give You
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th July 2009, 9:49 am

oooo Nads!!!! I am getting excited for you now Cheerleader xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 24th July 2009, 2:28 pm

Thinkin of ya hunny, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 24th July 2009, 4:07 pm

Hi girls, didnt get to call because i had to do extra hours at work, so knackered didnt sleep a wink last night due to brother having a party Rolling Eyes
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 24th July 2009, 4:17 pm

Aw Brothers nads...they are great eh!! Rolling Eyes

nevermind you will probably feel more up to making the call on Monday....no rush Give You xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th July 2009, 11:54 am

Hey nads, Im pleased you are getting this sorted and hope it all goes well for you. It's brilliant that MB are being so good, and your surgeon too he sounds very knowledgeable and concerned about his patient welfare which is brilliant.

May I see your pics hun? I really hope you get the overs you desire!

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th July 2009, 10:47 pm

I just had a peek hun, I definitely think you'll be able to have your overs at your re-op, definitely enough skin there if you're going to have the same size implant. Although its not too bad I can see why you want a re-op, if it were me the slightly lower crease would bother me although I bet it's hardly noticeable to the naked eye.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 27th July 2009, 6:34 am

Hi nads,

just wondered if u got to call up yesterday - any news?

hope it's good..!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 27th July 2009, 6:35 am

oops just realised it's only monday Screwy , hmm hope today's the day :)
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next