Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleeding and very red tender breasts

+2
COOKIE
Sjelly
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bleeding and very red tender breasts - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleeding and very red tender breasts

Post by Sjelly 3rd February 2014, 8:07 pm

Yes, NHS. I don't feel at all reassured as I wasn't given a single answer. It feels like they either have very little knowledge, or they're totally disinterested in helping me.
Sjelly
Sjelly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Bleeding and very red tender breasts - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleeding and very red tender breasts

Post by mirren001 4th February 2014, 10:58 pm

Hopefully you start to turn the corner soon!  Hug      If not keep going back until you get answers, kick up a fuss if you have to , just don't let them fob you off! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sjelly 29th June 2014, 8:52 am

Sorry I had not replied to this. The wounds stopped opening 6 months after the op. My surgeon had a chance to see it at my 5 month follow up since surgery and he couldn't really offer an explanation but told to keep it covered.

I will stock up on antihistamines for the next because taking even two day breaks has caused some dark scarring as they were allowed to pop open. I hope this helps others.
Sjelly
Sjelly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2