Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!!

+2
LJR
nikkinoo
6 posters

Go down

Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!! Empty Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!!

Post by nikkinoo 23rd September 2013, 3:41 pm

I saw my PS to go over sizing again for my reop. I'm really pleased to be having it done but a bit nervous. Im worried that im better off with what I have than having it redone and possibly not being happy. Better the devil you know and all that.  I think this is just last min gitters and I dont want to still be padding up one side after spending all that money in the first place. 

Am i being daft?  xx
nikkinoo
nikkinoo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 612

http://www.fitnfabulous.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!! Empty Re: Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!!

Post by LJR 23rd September 2013, 3:54 pm

Oh my goodness, you are not being daft in the slightest!

I really hope this gets you sorted properly, nobody needs this sort of worry, hugs xx
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!! Empty Re: Final consultation before reop today. Gittery!!

Post by jenniferrf1 23rd September 2013, 4:02 pm

No your not being daft! It's normal to be nervous! And this time it isn't the new excitement of having boobs because you already have them... However you arnt happy with how they are now so you deserve to have the boobies you want :) this will sort it out for you cx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd September 2013, 4:29 pm

Pre-op jitters aren't daft Nikki, they're absolutely normal and something the majority of us go through right before before surgery.

Stay focused on after the op hun and that will get you through, and of course we're all all here for a gab anytime you get a little jitter and want to talk it through Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 23rd September 2013, 6:43 pm

Ah Hun, it's very normal to feel the jitters, Big hugs and as cookie said focus on the after results. I'm sure you will be able to enjoy your new boobies, the ones you deserve xxx
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Gleaming 23rd September 2013, 7:00 pm

Ahh hope it all goes well for you hun, and you get the results you want :) xx
Gleaming
Gleaming
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 758

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down