Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op

+2
mrsball
twig21
6 posters

Go down

drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op Empty drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 9:09 am

Just wondered if anyone has had build or an infection drained after 4 weeks from surgery. I have an infection and the doc think they may open it up drain it and possibly remove the implant. im so devastated x
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op Empty Re: drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op

Post by mrsball 5th September 2013, 10:15 am

So sorry to read this Hun, are anti bs not an option? X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op Empty Re: drainage of build/infection 4 weeks post op

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 10:29 am

Im on them now but they dont seem to be working. doc said if the infection is in the pocket/implant all the antibotics in the world wouldnt get rid of it :( xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 10:37 am

Ask your surgeon if you have a Seroma lovely. Google that and it will help you understand about the draining.

Try and stay positive sweetie. Sometimes the draining works and all turns out fine. We!ve had women here before who have surgery for Seromas and all turned out well.

Yes, the is a chance the implant may need explanting if things can't be resolved but its not a permanent solution babe. Generally after a six month period you CAN actually have the implant back.

We have has a few women here also who had to go through this but I'd suggest you come to that IF you need to sweetheart. Focus on the here and now and stay positive that the draining will help resolve the problem for you.

Big hugs babe and anytime you want to talk... We're here for you Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 11:02 am

Thanks cookie for once again your amazing advice. i am trying to stay postive but just the thought of them being removed for 6 months makes me feel like crying! Would they remove both or just the infected one? I know that's the worse can senerio and im hoping this can be sorted. I have just had a quick google and dont really know much about it and cant find many example photos. If i posted a picture of my breast in pictrail would you be kind enough to have a look if it has the signs of that? ( i know you can say for 100% - and will go with what my surgeon says tomorrow) thanks again xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 11:35 am

Sure you can see me a pic babe.

Send it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If the worst did come to the worst hun, they'd remove only the affected implant, so the other breast would be fine. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 5th September 2013, 11:57 am

Thanks cookie, very much appericated i have just sent the email xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2013, 12:03 pm

I've responded sweetie :ok: xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee123 6th September 2013, 4:04 pm

Ah I've just read your post Hun, not much I can add, cookie had covered it all x just wanted to send you a big hug and will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugme:xxx
Lee123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 14th September 2013, 1:42 pm

Aww big hugs hunni.thinking of u.i will also keep my fingers crossed for u xxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassysazzle 14th September 2013, 2:05 pm

Hey Twig what happened in the end darling? Did the antibiotics work? xxx
Sassysazzle
Sassysazzle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 971

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down