Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years

5 posters

Go down

Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years Empty Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years

Post by rachyg1 3rd September 2013, 12:31 pm

I'm 2 years post op and all of a sudden my right breast is much harder than the left. The implant feels like a swollen ball while the left is soft and squishy and the implant can't be felt. I have been quite ill lately with a variety of weird symptoms (numbness in various parts of body, non stop headaches etc etc) but also have athyroid problem. I can't help but panic now that it's all somehow connected!!! Anyone had experience of this happening to them? Many thanks in advance xx
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years Empty Re: Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 1:56 pm

There's a possibility it may be capsular contracture babe.

The symptoms you do describe do fit with CC but you'd have to go to see your surgeon to confirm that babe.

I can't say 100% for sure that it is CC, I'm just saying the symptoms you describe does sound like it could be be hun.

Sorry to read you've been feeling so I'll lately too hun Hug 
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years Empty Re: Help - right breast has hardened after 2 years

Post by rachyg1 3rd September 2013, 2:04 pm

Thanks for your reply Cookie. I suspect it maybe CC. Gutted! I knew the risks tho going into this.

I have an appointment with my PS tomorrow so should know a bit more then.
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2013, 2:31 pm

Please let us know how you get on Rachy fingers crossed  xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 3rd September 2013, 2:31 pm

Will do. Thanks again x
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 3rd September 2013, 2:45 pm

Im Pre op so cannot offer any advice other then to say that it does sound like CC... but its great you have a meeting booked in and hopefully you will get a positive answer... let us know how it goes xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 3rd September 2013, 3:50 pm

hey hunni im also 2 years post op and the exact same thing happened to me and it turned out ive got cc in my left breast!im having surgery on the 12 sept to correct this and hopefully it will be sorted.its kinda gutting after 2 years though i hope it doesnt happen again but will just have to deal with it if it does.
good luck with ur app tomorrow and please let us know how u get on xxxx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by rachyg1 3rd September 2013, 4:10 pm

Thanks ladies. Nice to have some support (pardon the pun!).
Natty - I'm sorry you've had this problem. Were you also experiencing symptoms of illness like I have been? I have felt like I'm falling apart! It is going to be so annoying to have to go through all the hassle (and expense) again. Good luck for your re-op - let us know how if goes xx
rachyg1
rachyg1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LJR 3rd September 2013, 5:49 pm

Oh no, sorry to hear that you are experiencing possible problems x
LJR
LJR
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 4th September 2013, 10:26 am

No I havnt been ill for ages xx good luck today xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down