Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

full anchor lift bottom scar still bad

3 posters

Go down

full anchor lift bottom scar still bad Empty full anchor lift bottom scar still bad

Post by vicki 28th December 2012, 11:19 pm

i have been naughty. its been a year since i have been back to my surgeon. i have a revision done last november as my underneath scar was very red and raised after a year. he removed it and its exactly the same again. the other 2 scars are fine and white. i dont really understand it. i have put on a fair bit of weight since (2 stone :-((((((( ) so all my rippling has gone and they have got so big which i dont like. i have got today a bravissimo bra in size 30 H. i could cry. i paid 7 grand for a full uplift and implants and now they are too big and heavy and once i lose weight they will be saggy again. anyway, they have got very painful as well. could it just be my weight? and has anyone else had some scars that healed well and others that just havent?
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

full anchor lift bottom scar still bad Empty Re: full anchor lift bottom scar still bad

Post by COOKIE 28th December 2012, 11:32 pm

The pain probably is coming from the weight of your boobs sweetheart, so hopefully in losing weight that will help reduce that for you. Hopefully the weight gain has made too much of an impact on your boobs, but you aren't going to really know that until you lose the weight again hun.

I've recently undergone scar revision myself Vicki. Not having a great time to be honest. The original part that needed revision was fine, but now the vertical is being problematic and the healing is very different to last time. A totally different thing going on this time and I've been told I may have an allergy to the dissolvable stitches.

Its worth going back to your surgeon about the scar and seeing what they suggest hun. They may suggest though that with it happening again unfortunately there's nothing they can do... My surgeon did explain that it may happen again to me and I did prepare myself for that. Then again, they may decide to give the revision another shot for you and hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

full anchor lift bottom scar still bad Empty Re: full anchor lift bottom scar still bad

Post by kay 29th December 2012, 4:57 pm

Sorry to hear this hun xx

Losing weight will definitely help xx

I know it's not easy but it is worth it xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down