Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had double bubble revision?

5 posters

Go down

Has anyone had double bubble revision? Empty Has anyone had double bubble revision?

Post by missfrancesca1989 18th December 2012, 7:58 pm

Hi lovelys, Seeing my surgeon tomorrow as been concerned about the double bubble effect I have on one of my boobs. My patient coordinater has been really good about getting me an appointment straight away to try address this concern. I am 6 weeks post op and its still there and hasnt improved over the weeks. Have any of you girls had revision surgery for this? I am not sure what my surgeon will say tomorrow, I know they like to give it a good 6 months before acting on anything and thats fine. Just curious to see if anyone else has had this and how they resolved it? Im with transform and to be honest im not even sure if they would cover it for a re-op anyway if need be. Hopefully I will get some good answers tomorrow and maybe even some advice.

xxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had double bubble revision? Empty Re: Has anyone had double bubble revision?

Post by mrsball 18th December 2012, 9:08 pm

I didn't have double bubble, but I've had a re op for bottoming out. If there's a problem they should fix it Hun. 5stonedown has just has her double bubble approved for a re op. hopefully she'll be able ro give you advise on the double bubble. Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had double bubble revision? Empty Re: Has anyone had double bubble revision?

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2012, 12:24 am

If your surgeon agrees you have double bubble and you're still within your aftercare you will be covered babe.

Hope all goes well for you lovely. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by snowy51 19th December 2012, 5:56 pm

How did you get on today Missfrancesca? x
snowy51
snowy51
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 518

Back to top Go down

Post by lil-happy-jo 28th February 2013, 1:39 pm

I know this is an old post but also wondering how Missfrancesca got on.
lil-happy-jo
lil-happy-jo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 437

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down