Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAVE I DAMAGED MY BOOB HAVING SEX

3 posters

Go down

HAVE I DAMAGED MY BOOB HAVING SEX Empty HAVE I DAMAGED MY BOOB HAVING SEX

Post by globalblonde 6th December 2012, 12:01 pm

Hi lovely ladies, please help me - I am so scared I've damaged myself.

Please can someone help calm me down...I had my PIP implants removed and replaced almost a year ago and I must admit since that trauma I have been treating them like babies (eg very gentle handling, not to much weight on them...if you know what I mean). Anyway, during an amorous evening I recall thinking 'wow in this position my hubby feels really heavy on my boobs', but then I tried to stop worrying and just enjoy and tried to put it to the back of my mind, but all I could think was I don't normally have this much weight on me since my op. Thankfully I finally did relax and enjoy the evening.

However the next day my right breast feels so tender (just underneath the scar area) and when I press my fingers in and around this area (more than I normally would) it feels really squidgy and rippling - is this normal?

I hate to admit it but since getting the PIP implants removed I don't like to massage them too thoroughly so can't say whether they feel any different - what a wuss I am!

I'm driving myself crazy with worry, could my husband's weight (he's only about 12 stone) really rupture them?

Could this pain simply be due to some gentle side twists (only 20 a day to strengthen my back).

This is day 3 and I am still very tender.

Sorry for sounding such a wimp xxx
globalblonde
globalblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

HAVE I DAMAGED MY BOOB HAVING SEX Empty Re: HAVE I DAMAGED MY BOOB HAVING SEX

Post by COOKIE 6th December 2012, 12:05 pm

Your husbands weight isn't going to damage your implants at all lovely, so you have fun and out that out your mind Give You

The side twists are quite possibly the cause of muscle pain in the area. It's not going to damage your implants, they're fine and you have nothing to worry about.

As always when your body shouts out pain though, its an indicator to take it a little easier lovely.

Maybe give the twists a rest and see how you get on sweetness. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th December 2012, 12:13 pm

Sounds like a simple strain, sometimes they can ache a bit after a rough handlingbut they don't break. As for the sqidgy feeling this is probably just the implant and most of us can feel this. Don't worry hun you're perfectly fine.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by globalblonde 6th December 2012, 5:43 pm

Thank you both so much for taking the time to reply...I was quite surprised by how much rippling I could feel and as it is so tender I guess I feared the worse - I believe my anxiety is due to the trauma of the PIP replacements, I don't think I have truly got over it yet.

Thank you so much again, I feel much better now. xxx
globalblonde
globalblonde
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th December 2012, 6:28 pm

That's understandable hun Hug

Glad you're at least feeling a little better now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE