Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipples are finally in the middle-yay

+3
Pammie85
geordiejen
butterfly7713
7 posters

Go down

Nipples are finally in the middle-yay Empty Nipples are finally in the middle-yay

Post by butterfly7713 25th August 2012, 9:02 am

Hi girls,

well finally after having my revision surgery all be it a rather complicated one my nipples are no longer star gazers lol. I cannot begin to describe how strange it is to see my nipples in the middle of my breasts for the forst time in my life!

I started my journey in Feb 2011 with an uplift an 390 unders but woke with nipples way to high and instantly knew they wern't going to be right. After waiting a year for them to settle and fully heal my revision surgery was agreed. The plan was to reposition the implant and take away more skin. I had this done on Monday (20th Aug) and woke from surgery in alot of pain and had to go back down to surgery for a second time as my right breast was filling with blood. After losing nearly a litre of blood and having to having the implant taken out to stop the bleed it was put back in and all (so far) is well.

Although they are very swollen and the righty is an odd shape at the moment the nipples are in the middle yipee My righty is a little lower and slanted but I am sure there are lots of changes to come.

I have never had normal breasts and by that I mean my nipples were always pointing to the floor, large and empty like socks with golf balls in and have been like it since puberty. I gained alot of weight in my 20's and then lost it again making them even worse and honestly thought having the uplift the first time round was going to sort it all. Waking up and having the opposite problem (to high) was heart breaking.

I know I am never going to have perfect boobs but to finally have at the age of 35 my nipples in the middle is yahoo It's been a long journey and one I know isn't quite finished yet but I am hopefl there is now a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to you girls for being there as I think I would have cracked a long time ago if I hadn't been able to post here and get your support group hug xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Nipples are finally in the middle-yay Empty Re: Nipples are finally in the middle-yay

Post by geordiejen 25th August 2012, 9:17 am

It sounds like you're finally on the mend so to speak! I know what you mean about boob shape straight from puberty, I'd love to know why I didn't have 'normal' boobs from the start but at least we have them now a few years on!
Good to hear your surgery got sorted out after having to go back down I'd have been worried sick, enjoy your recovery and put your feet up! Woohoo!
geordiejen
geordiejen
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Nipples are finally in the middle-yay Empty Re: Nipples are finally in the middle-yay

Post by Pammie85 25th August 2012, 10:58 am

I'm so happy for you my lovely happy healing xxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly7713 25th August 2012, 1:15 pm

Thanks girls Cheerleader
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th August 2012, 6:28 pm

So so happy to hear this butterfly xx Stars

I know just how you feel hun xx it's a massive boost isn't it?!?! Hug

Take it easy and happy healing xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by donna dj 15th September 2012, 8:34 pm

excellent news! i hope i can get mine sorted very soon x
donna dj
donna dj
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 15th September 2012, 8:52 pm

I am so happy for you. I hope your healing goes well and remember to take it easy and rest xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 16th September 2012, 8:06 am

Congratulations hun! Sounds like you've been through the wars xx happy healing =) xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down