Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks

3 posters

Go down

Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks Empty Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks

Post by lil.miss.katy 12th July 2012, 5:49 pm

Hi honeys

Sorry havent been on here much.....just giving you guys an update.

Went back to clinic yesterday and got stitches removed, completely closed except for side where drain was, there is a tiny wee opening so have had it swabbed but my PS said even if there is a growth, it wont be anything to worry about this time, as implant not in. I don't think there is infection anyway, there is no symptoms at all.

Having a little toddler has been a godsend throughout all this, as she is totally keeping me in the moment and just dont get a chance to dwell on things. When Im changing or look in the mirror I just dont give it any attention, and the fact I dont have a partner right now is probably good or I would be a lot more hung up on it no doubt!

(For anyone thats not followed my story, I had to have one implant removed due infection, so I am in the healing stage, after which I will get it replaced).

I must admit for a couple of days last week I was feeling exhausted (like as if I had been hit by a train!!) I was starting to worry cos I thought - oh s*** is this me becoming unwell again?? Tbh, I think it was just my body telling me to rest and I did. I also think having two GAs in a short space of time will be a factor.

Im seeing my PS on 8th August, at which point he said we can discuss options (im hoping this means looking at getting implant back in) but one things for sure, if he feels my body is not ready or should wait longer, I will accept this, as I am doing everything in my power to prevent this from happening again!!

I look forward to being back in the "boobie" club and just having a general laugh on here and discussing all the different wee neuroses on having new boobies.......like I say, hope you understand just dont want to get myself down!

Hope you are all well my lovely chicks xxx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks Empty Re: Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks

Post by MozElle83 12th July 2012, 7:23 pm

So sorry to hear about all of your problems lil miss. You've been so strong through this...I'm in awe. Hopefully it'll be good news in August and your healing continues to go well x
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks Empty Re: Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks

Post by COOKIE 12th July 2012, 7:43 pm

I just read in your other thread about you stopping smoking Katy and reading you listening to your body and doing as your told (lol) is music to my ears (you know how I worry!).

Great news about the wound healing well and hopefully your surgeon will be able to give you news to look to and whilst you wait upon your date with your little one by your side the time will just fly by!

You never left the 'boobie club' lovely, like it or not you're stuck with now haha! and we're all still sending those healing thoughts your way and hoping for the best outcome possible for you Flash xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lil.miss.katy 12th July 2012, 8:12 pm

cookie wrote:

You never left the 'boobie club' lovely, like it or not you're stuck with now haha! and we're all still sending those healing thoughts your way and hoping for the best outcome possible for you Stitches out and will see PS in 4 weeks 113752 xx

He he, certainly in the booby prize boobie club at the moment PMSL!!! A wee puppy dog ear and an awesome DD cup dont exactly look like a good finished product hahaha!! Law of attraction - I AM going to get 2 nice DDs in the not too distant future!!

Yes I know, I do feel a part of here, you guys have walked me through this.....amazing support!! Thankyou!!

And thanks MozElle too.

xx
lil.miss.katy
lil.miss.katy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down