Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

280 -320 cc implants HELP?

Go down

280 -320 cc implants HELP?

Post by dancersharla on 8th July 2012, 8:43 pm

Hi Girls Need Some Help With Sizing!!

Im 5,5 and 65 pounds very narrow framed and a 32A with one boob smaller. my PS has suggested 280 but then ordered 280 - 320 cc, if i got 280 what size would i be ?????

im getting them placed under the muscle and round iimplants.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dancersharla
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Re: 280 -320 cc implants HELP?

Post by dancersharla on 8th July 2012, 9:00 pm

Ps im really worried what to expect xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dancersharla
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE on 8th July 2012, 10:35 pm

Hello and welcome to BJSF dancersharia wavey

Are you having your BA on the NHS hun?

It's very difficult for us to say what size you're going to achieve lovely as there are so many factors aside from just your height and weight involved in determining how much volume would be required, to name but a few, how much breast tissue you have? how much body overall fat you have? The way your natural breast lies? how wide/narrow your rib cage is? and the way your rib cage falls. All of these factors will be unique to your own anatomy dancer and the reson why even a women with the exact same stats as yourself and the exact same sized implant as yourself could walk away with very different results to yourself, 'cos her anatomy will be unique to her and therefore different to you so you will achieve different results.

I'd suggest if you're overly concerned Dancer that you make an appointment to have a second consultation with your surgeon to go over sizing again. Don't worry about doing this, this is a VERY common concern and your surgeon shouldnt mind at all that you would come back again to see them.

If you'd like you could take pics of boobs in with you of the size and shape breasts you like. Mens mags such as Nuts are a good place to look and there;s some links in a sticky in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum of places for newbies to view before and after pics if you wanted to look through those too. Do try and look for women with the same or similar body type as yourself though as this presents a more realistic view of the kind of results that might be possible to achieve, although bare in mind that if some boobs look very large for their frame, it 'may' be possible that the woman has had more than one surgery and has gone up in size as the skin has stretched over time.

I hope this helps explain what I'm trying to say dancer and if you have any BA questions or concerns at all, do just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum hun, unless the question is targetted for women who have already had surgery on the NHS, if so then just post here as you have and enjoy the forum babe! xxx

Please feel free to PM any of the BJSF team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with any problems or guidance you may need help with on the forum.  

First BA 2006 460CCs CUIs. Ruptured 2009
Revision with full capsulectomy & uplift 410CCs CUIs 2009
Scar Revision with Lollipop Lift 2011
Scar revision resulting in heamatoma 2012
Capsular Contracture & Seroma 2014

If there's any typos in my post, please don't blame me, blame auto-correct on my Ipad - its VERY naughty!

COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

http://Boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dancersharla on 9th July 2012, 12:55 pm

Hi cookie

Yes im getting my BA on the NHS... so excited but dont know what to expect.

thanks thats helped a lot, im going to take a look at pictures

xxxxxxxx
dancersharla
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE on 9th July 2012, 1:01 pm

If you have any questions at all lovely that you'd like to know about BA surgery, just ask in the general BA section, you'll get lots of helpful advice in there.

You may also find out Breast Augmentation Information section of interest to you babe, there's tons of information in there to help you know what to expect from your surgery.

Its such an exciting time for you and congratulations on getting the funding sweetheart Stars xx

Please feel free to PM any of the BJSF team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with any problems or guidance you may need help with on the forum.  

First BA 2006 460CCs CUIs. Ruptured 2009
Revision with full capsulectomy & uplift 410CCs CUIs 2009
Scar Revision with Lollipop Lift 2011
Scar revision resulting in heamatoma 2012
Capsular Contracture & Seroma 2014

If there's any typos in my post, please don't blame me, blame auto-correct on my Ipad - its VERY naughty!

COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

http://Boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down