Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum feedback and recommendations.

+73
blondie12
msc2013
LJR
Sassysazzle
jilly mak
SharonM
Specialkj
missvmac28
misty23
emilysarahdodds
jesber123
Lottie835
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
dove
Nicole
melstar82
katielou2111
achorley
LouiseR11
tinkerbell24
sianyoungx
noellepig
balamoryyellfruit
missfrancesca1989
Scatty247
deexx
Doublethetrouble2012
ELS
Cat1985
Emilycornwall
Kxx
rockyk12
Shazcott
Kmaise3
xlaurenx
mirren001
Maisy_Ann
jakki32
icecream
mrsball
Isabella25
zthomas
Mummy me
lx79
welshvicci123
misf1
NurseSophie89
tracy2010
Loobs
Natty29
Kat4
jay88
EmmaArden
Lolcake
Princess_x
karleyxxx
Pammie85
butterfly7713
suzi73
Stephy x
letfreedomsing
sammi710
flowermanc
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
SunshineLady
cazalino
sparkyleeds
Wishful
chocolatemonster
*Alice*
COOKIE
77 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 9:39 am

Just giving this a lol bump for our newbies. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by jakki32 6th October 2012, 11:23 am

This has been so helpful to me xxxx I am an addict!!! Heart
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisy_Ann 6th October 2012, 1:19 pm

I read this forum for a long time before joining. It's not like other forums there's something about this one that makes it special. The advice and genuine caring about all of us is goes beyond anything I've experienced and I know I wouldn't have booked without you all. I will definately recommend you. You shud be on prescription for every girl having a boob job.

Love Maisy. X
Maisy_Ann
Maisy_Ann
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 Empty definately

Post by mirren001 6th October 2012, 1:40 pm

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 899188 I have already without hesitation recommended this forum to others considering having a BA, I can't recommend it highly enough! moderators do a fab job and those using/posting are all sooooooo friendly Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 899188
cookie wrote:Do you know anybody having a BA and needing our support/help? maybe 'real life' friends or possibly 'cyber' ones?

I get so many PMs from our lovely members telling me what an amazing forum we all have in BJSF, but I was just wondering... Do you tell your friends about us? Would you recommend us?

We have the most amazing women on BJSF who come here everyday and selflessly give their time to helping other women and I feel we have so much to offer in terms of support and advice and really want to get the word out there to others who might benefit from being here with us...

So please girls, if you can recommend us to your real life or cyber friend, the girl your chatting to whilst waiting to go for your consultation, the girl sharing a room with you at the hospital, the girl asking about your boobs in the gym! haha any woman who might get help from us here... please do tell them about us wont you?. We'd really like to help Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 321562 xx .
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 4:36 pm

Thank you so much to you all that have recommended us. We really do appreciate it, along with all the love'y comments.

Mirren, you're right, the mods do do a fab job! Misf1, Kay and Alice are all very dedicated to the forum and to all the members here. We're very lucky to have them. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xlaurenx 6th October 2012, 4:47 pm

Yes i have recommended you guys to a few friends. My other half is always moaning at me to spend time with him that being on the laptop. But i am addicted to this site i read alot more than i post. I know that when i have had my ba if i have any worries small or big the ladies on here will be on hand to help. so THANK YOU xxxx
xlaurenx
xlaurenx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Kmaise3 6th October 2012, 5:44 pm

It really is a great forum, and no question is to silly to ask on here!
Like Lauren I read virtually every post, and only comment when I feel I can help! :thumbs:
There are quite a few ladies on here that I have reccommend, I'm always going on about this forum!!! Lol dance
Kmaise3
Kmaise3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 521

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazcott 6th October 2012, 6:05 pm

Would definately reccomend it has been a godsend to me i have learnt so much more from this forum thanks to the recommendation from vicki0182 Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 571992 cant believe how little i knew before!! Thnx Ladies Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 948189xxx
Shazcott
Shazcott
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 502

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 6th October 2012, 6:11 pm

I love this forum! cant go a day without it, some other sites are so impersonal but on here everyone made me feel very welcome when i first joined and everyone trys to help each other! I love it! :flowers: i will recommend to anyone and everyone :D xxx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th October 2012, 6:17 pm

It feels like 'home' here doesn't it Rocky. Just one big booby family group hug

Thank you all so much for recommending us. Keep the newbies coming!!! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 7th October 2012, 6:57 am

I love this place, im so very glad i found it doing my research before my BA as i think ive learned more on here than any other site.

I cant thank the mods and admins especially you Cookie, you've all bee amazing and i couldnt do without you xxxx

I would defo recommend us to anyone, we're ace and i cant see myself leaving any time soon even though im PO now !! haha :) xxxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th October 2012, 12:39 pm

Bump! :smiler:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 Empty best boob job forum!

Post by mirren001 19th October 2012, 1:13 am

My only regret is that I found this a few days before op,there are a few things I would have done differently given all the usefull info on hereForum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 184153

Have recommended this site to dozens of people on another forum as I felt this site would better answer there questions, also some posts on the other one didn't get any replies which is such a shame.No fear of that here though all you ladies are wonderful & cookie and the other mods do a fantastic jobForum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 184153Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 184153Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 184153 just wanted to say well done girls and thank you X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilycornwall 19th October 2012, 7:56 am

I was recommended by a lady on real self website, had posted about my implant sizes and got very few replies. This site is amazing and wish I too had found it sooner. If it was you, thanks!!!
It was so good reading the what they don't tell you, snap, crackle and pop boobs and Buddha belly!!! I think that prepared me far better than my consultant did about the realities!!
Thanks again :) xx
Emilycornwall
Emilycornwall
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat1985 19th October 2012, 9:36 am

I only found this site a few days ago and am totally addicted!! I am so glad I have found it at such an early stage of my second BA. Everyone seems so lovely and helpful and reading stories from other people had also helped!
I would definitely recommend this site so anyone who is even thinking about surgery. It's a god send xxx
Cat1985
Cat1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by ELS 2nd November 2012, 7:41 pm

I think that forum is great for any woman who thinks about BA, I haven't found more information anywhere in the web, I would definitely recommend it!!!
ELS
ELS
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Doublethetrouble2012 13th November 2012, 10:23 pm

I would definately recommend to anyone and everyone!! I've only been on here a couple of days and already found out so much information and everyone is so helpful and friendly xx
Doublethetrouble2012
Doublethetrouble2012
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 29th November 2012, 6:52 pm

I would absolutely recommend this site if I knew someone having a BA :) the site has been wonderful, and everyone is genuinely welcoming and helpful.

I have found out so much valuable info, and feel very lucky that I've managed to prepare myself before my op, which largely is thanks to this site!

Also, huge thank you to the moderators who work hard and take time out of their busy lives to help run this site; this site really is invaluable to girls going through breast surgery Give You xxx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatty247 29th November 2012, 7:00 pm

I will personally recommend this site to anyone thinking of breast surgery. I found out so much on here I have been completely supported from the day I thought about surgery to sitting here now recovering!! The site in invaluable everybody is so friendly and caring a have never ever felt alone.

God bless the admin and moderators who are always here and must give so much of their time answering the same questions with the same level of empathy the 100th time as they did the 1st time.

Amazing site amazing people xxx
Scatty247
Scatty247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by missfrancesca1989 29th November 2012, 7:11 pm

i would recommend the forum to anyone having or considering a breast augmentation, it has sooooo much useful info and really all the stories and advice from everyone in a similar position to yourself is invaluable! Feels lovely to know there are lots of other girls going through similar things and happy to share tips and info. The mods are fantastic at answering and supporting absolutley everyone! Love it.

xxxxxx
missfrancesca1989
missfrancesca1989
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by balamoryyellfruit 29th November 2012, 8:50 pm

I would absolutely recommend this without hesitation (and in fact already have). It is an amazing source of support and it is so well moderated and the security settings for photos are top notch yipee i check the site every day and any post i have made there has always been a reply. The ladies on here are all so friendly and happy to help it just really is everything you would want a forum to be at such an important stage in your life and treatment. I salute the the makers and all involved in providing such a wonderful service to us all and from the bottom of my heart would just like to say thank you for being there thank you x x x x
balamoryyellfruit
balamoryyellfruit
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1623

http://[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/] [img]http://tickers.T

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 18th December 2012, 11:22 pm

I think its brilliant!

It's the best information I've read anywhere because everyone is so honest and has been through it all themselves! I've read stuff on here that wasnt mentioned at my consultation and its the small things like that that make it great Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 184153

I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of having a boob job or even girls who have had them as there's great info post-op aswell!

great job girls Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 154564 xx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 19th December 2012, 9:39 am

I would recommend this forum to everyone who is thinking of having a BA! This site has been brilliant, I could spend hours reading up on surgery stories (which I have lol) and seeing that everyone goes through the same thing is so reasuring and I feel now I know what to expect. Love this site! Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 3 881071208
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th December 2012, 10:33 am

100% sometimes i feel like i ask too much and such silly things on here but whatever i ask it gets answered ive had some scary thoughts in my head and keep thinking my pains not right or my boobs will never be nice but then you come on here and its all normal

so god yeah id def recommend this site xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LouiseR11 19th December 2012, 11:28 am

DEFINITELY!!! I dont know what i'd do without this forum and Cookie and the other mods and girls. They have been the best support ever and always full of words of wisdom!!!
LouiseR11
LouiseR11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next