Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum feedback and recommendations.

+73
blondie12
msc2013
LJR
Sassysazzle
jilly mak
SharonM
Specialkj
missvmac28
misty23
emilysarahdodds
jesber123
Lottie835
Blueeyedsoul13
jenniferrf1
dove
Nicole
melstar82
katielou2111
achorley
LouiseR11
tinkerbell24
sianyoungx
noellepig
balamoryyellfruit
missfrancesca1989
Scatty247
deexx
Doublethetrouble2012
ELS
Cat1985
Emilycornwall
Kxx
rockyk12
Shazcott
Kmaise3
xlaurenx
mirren001
Maisy_Ann
jakki32
icecream
mrsball
Isabella25
zthomas
Mummy me
lx79
welshvicci123
misf1
NurseSophie89
tracy2010
Loobs
Natty29
Kat4
jay88
EmmaArden
Lolcake
Princess_x
karleyxxx
Pammie85
butterfly7713
suzi73
Stephy x
letfreedomsing
sammi710
flowermanc
2nd time lucky
Gillian1808
SunshineLady
cazalino
sparkyleeds
Wishful
chocolatemonster
*Alice*
COOKIE
77 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by tracy2010 4th July 2012, 6:44 pm

BJSF is the best! Cookie has been there for me on so many occasions she's an absolute star. The other moderators and all you girls are also great :-) x
I've been on other forums which can be bitchy but BJSF is not like this at all.
I have recommended to many people. Keep up the good work xxx
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum feedback and recommendations.

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2012, 12:06 am

You girls are the best and thank you for the lovely comments Give You xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 5th July 2012, 3:37 am

Most Definitley! BJSF is unlike other forums in that the atmosphere is 100% supportive and bitchy behaviour is not tolerated. Its not cliquey like other places can be! And where else would u get experts like Cookie and other girls who help settle eachothers fears and concerns! Its a fab little family, that im very proud to be a part of!!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2012, 10:46 am

Awww thank you Sophie, but I'm definately no expert, but I do agree that we have a lovely 'FAMILY' atmosphere here group hug xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 5th July 2012, 8:56 pm

I was dress shopping with a friend today in a very posh shop ( I was nt buying, my friend was sad smile ) and we got talking about boobies to the manageress (God knows how that happened Hysterical )and she said she would love a boob job as she was an AA but she thought she was now too old at 41! Wait a minute says I !! I am 51 and I had my 1st one at 48.She had a good look at my boobs,v funny. and I told her to come on our website and talk to you lovely girlies .I gave her the details of BJSF so hopefully she will join in. xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 5th July 2012, 9:16 pm

2nd time lucky wrote:I was dress shopping with a friend today in a very posh shop ( I was nt buying, my friend was sad smile ) and we got talking about boobies to the manageress (God knows how that happened Hysterical )and she said she would love a boob job as she was an AA but she thought she was now too old at 41! Wait a minute says I !! I am 51 and I had my 1st one at 48.She had a good look at my boobs,v funny. and I told her to come on our website and talk to you lovely girlies .I gave her the details of BJSF so hopefully she will join in. xx
Hysterical How on earth did that happen ?! oh well lets hope she joins in !! xx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 5th July 2012, 9:35 pm

Hysterical Emma I think it was because I was going to try on a dress but I said to her my boobs would nt fit in it and she said she wished her were bigger and I just said something like , Do what I did and buy some Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Its funny coz you dont get men in shops talking to random men about their willies :heehee: xx
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmaArden 5th July 2012, 9:47 pm

Hahahaha hmm you never know what men talk about Hysterical Xx
EmmaArden
EmmaArden
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 5th July 2012, 9:48 pm

Not sure I want to Emma Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th July 2012, 11:37 pm

2nd time lucky wrote:I was dress shopping with a friend today in a very posh shop ( I was nt buying, my friend was sad smile ) and we got talking about boobies to the manageress (God knows how that happened Hysterical )and she said she would love a boob job as she was an AA but she thought she was now too old at 41! Wait a minute says I !! I am 51 and I had my 1st one at 48.She had a good look at my boobs,v funny.

hahahaha that's hysterical the way you just 'got 'em out' for her Hysterical Hysterical too funny Hysterical Hysterical

and I told her to come on our website and talk to you lovely girlies .I gave her the details of BJSF so hopefully she will join in. xx

Fantastic! It's word of mouth that is going to help BJSF develop into an even bigger and better forum than it is today and we really do appreciate all the referrals you girls have given

THANK YOU Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 6th July 2012, 6:53 am

Aw what a lovely happy vibe on this thread Heart group hug
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishful 6th July 2012, 7:04 am

I have to say I know I'm only early on jn my boobie journey but every time someone has asked me a question about my BA I have known the answer thanks to trawling this site reading everything in site!q
My boobs are a classic case of the Pre-D&F image on Cookie's favourite diagram :thumbs: and I can feel confident explaining to my partner and mum that the 'after' image will happen when they settle.
And I've managed to put my Pop's mind at ease knowing that I've done my
homework on my surgeon, and everything to expect (and I'm a daddy's girl, so that's a big priority!)
So just again wanted to show BJSF and all the lovely mods and member some more love!!! Heart
Wishful
Wishful
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th July 2012, 2:45 pm

I very often recomend this website. I would have been a mess before and after my op if I hadn't found it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 12th July 2012, 8:38 pm

In a blink of an eye! Definatley x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by lx79 12th July 2012, 8:47 pm

Its been such a huge help to me. Whenever i've felt a bit nervous about something, I've just typed it into the search engine and there it is... question answered (and usually a whole lot more) along with the knowledge that loads of girlies have been through exactly the same thing... and d'you know what? It's gonna be fine Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 727935

It's the first place I'd send anyone if they told me they were thinking about a BA. BJSF you're ace!!!
lx79
lx79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 3:46 pm

Fantastic! We'd really love to see BJSF grow girls so if you can get the word out for us, please do. thank you xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 9:07 pm

Just giving this a little bump Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 48411 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 4th September 2012, 9:10 pm

I already have to several women on another forum, one of them is currently being supported by Kay and yourself xx love this forum xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 4th September 2012, 9:12 pm

I have reccomended you all a couple of times. oh laughs that u guys get more of me than he does :) wouldnt be wicked to have a massive get together. I say i have joined some elite under ground club now,its brilliant :) defo would of been a lonely experience without u girls
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella25 4th September 2012, 9:22 pm

Finally im an bjsf addict. Myhusband called me that when i was only a newbie as i was alsways reading .. And now i post more as i had my own experience with my breast. I joined last july or june . Just before my boob job. I learned loads and added my own.experience to it and love sharing it .. And yes i recommend it all the time ;)
Isabella25
Isabella25
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 4th September 2012, 9:24 pm

Yes defiantly , I have recommended and would do to anyone on the start or going through a ba, the girls are so friendly and agree with z Thomas my husband is always saying are you on your boob thing!! Lol...
I feel very much at home here x thank you ladies :) x
Give You
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 9:33 pm

It's amazing that you girls not only are recommending us, but also that you stay to help others too. It just shows what an incredible group we have here and thanks to all who have recommended. Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 683328 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 4th September 2012, 9:39 pm

It's funny what you say about OH's my hubby says he feels like a widow to the pink page!! Lol xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2012, 9:48 pm

Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by icecream 6th September 2012, 5:43 am

I would definitely recommend this forum! Without this site I would be forever lost! Everyone on here is absolutely amazing Forum feedback and recommendations.  - Page 2 948189

xx
icecream
icecream
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next