Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have to wait 6 months til re op?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you have to wait 6 months til re op? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have to wait 6 months til re op?

Post by happywomble 28th May 2009, 9:10 pm

Well if one of them four can't help me, there is no hope I reckon. I'm now forgetting about having matching boobs for the Summer and am hoping that I'll have them in time for Santy.

Have to wait 6 months after my re op which brings me up to November but I start my hairdressing course in September so wouldn't be able to take two weeks off so am thinking maybe December.

Am still saving but will have my money by then, gonna try get a date for December when I decide which surgeon I want to go with. Will bring deposit with me in July, just in case. Its so exciting, like getting them for the 1st time all over again woohoo. I won't know myself when I burn these bloomin' sports bras.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Do you have to wait 6 months til re op? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you have to wait 6 months til re op?

Post by RoxyChick 28th May 2009, 9:14 pm

oooh, that's definately a positive, I LOVED researching and going for consults.

Your surgeons on the list have all done amazing jobs for the girls on here, so I'm sure they'll be able to shed some light on the matter

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 28th May 2009, 9:20 pm

Tks hon. I'm not asking for much really, just a matching pair of boobies, if I get them in December, it will have taken me a YEAR to get them nearly, fingers crossed I'm third time lucky girlies Shocked
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th May 2009, 1:17 pm

im sure u will get them hun
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th May 2009, 6:46 pm

Me too. I'm seeing Mr. Meleagros (???) instead of Mr. Khan, they changed it today. Not sure who he is but will be checking.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th May 2009, 10:34 pm

has your surgeon emailed u back yet?x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 29th May 2009, 10:38 pm

Nope, not a sausage from her. You wouldn't want to be waiting now would you, I sent more pics today to them and I'm keeping a copy of all the emails/pics I have sent to them. Not impressed I can tell ya. Won't be going back there for a re op. Defo going to the UK this time.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th May 2009, 10:52 pm

yeah i wouldnt be netheir im disgusted the way she is treating u over it
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 4th June 2009, 7:59 am

Well she is back from hols and I still havent heard from my PS. Boob is awful and I just can't wait to go to London next month.
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th June 2009, 3:09 pm

Aw!! Roll on next month Sam!!! Perhaps she is best forgotton as regards to any further surgery!! Not long now. Hug xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 4th June 2009, 6:59 pm

Well I asked why she hasn't been in touch, told her that obviously I needed it fixed, can't be left like this as it is awful and said that if she is unwilling to fix it (which I think she really is), would she refund monies towards my operation to fix it....... Worth a try methinks. I live in hope Rolling Eyes
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th June 2009, 7:30 pm

👍 Definately!!! She should be doing what she can to fix her mistakes and reputation. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by happywomble 4th June 2009, 7:47 pm

We will see hon xx
happywomble
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2