Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

+67
Montana
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
Charlii
muddypaws
Candice85candy
Charlojosh
Lauramumof3
sarahlou222
stephnoel
Dollydoo3
Purple123
Daisy11
ambzdee94
krizzooo1
louise28
Sahara1981
ravenxwaves
JellyBaby
Taylor21
Sian90
Jenpops
Bigbusty
Sassysazzle
missindependant88
Blossom73
kel70
missvmac28
CavaLady
Midgiebites
Specialkj
alipops66
citygirl88
halo
jenniferrf1
yolanda12310
going4it
Christie000
Daisydee
Blueeyedsoul13
Ktwin2
nikkinoo
amexox
Skates
Deborahny
clare9963
mrs_s_88
yajaira
Jasmine Sharpe
achorley
tinkerbell24
lauren1302
Maisy_Ann
Becs1982
Becca85
EmzH
Doublethetrouble2012
Shazcott
Kmaise3
Lauraxsj
Princesslisa2012
Legallyblonde
Katyflo
Twinkle3
*Alice*
rockyk12
COOKIE
71 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

Post by Lauramumof3 6th January 2015, 10:14 pm

Thank you :) right now alls I'm searching for is comparison pictures online!! This is a godsend :) x
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics? - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a newb wanting to see before n after pics?

Post by Charlojosh 14th January 2015, 2:18 pm

I'm looking to speak to someone about their experience but abit confused about where I write? C
Charlojosh
Charlojosh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th January 2015, 3:11 pm

Charlojosh wrote:I'm looking to speak to someone about their experience but abit confused about where I write? C
Welcome to bb Charlojosh  wavey  

Are you viewing the forum in its 'mobile form'? If you are and the forum is all grey, you'll see an arrow at the top right of the forum, click on that and then choose 'Classic' this will then bring you to the pink forum which is much easier to navigate. 

If you'd first like to introduce yourself to the ladies here and tell them a little about you, you can do that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but don't feel you have to if you'd rather not. 

If you have a specific question about Breast Augmentation you can simply click on 'New Topic' in the General Breast Augmentation section of the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just create a title and then post your question. When you're done just click send and that's that. 

If the question is about an uplift at all, you can just do the same as above in the Uplift/Reduction and Nipple Lift Surgery section of the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope that helps but if you're still having difficulties navigation the forum, please just say and we'll do what we can to get you onboard with us. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 18th January 2015, 9:29 pm

Thanks all so much!! Was suggested this website & it's just want i'm looking for. I have My first consultstion at Transform Nottingham tomorrow so researching as much as poss. Great site, thanks again :) xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Candice85candy 23rd January 2015, 8:40 pm

Just came across this sticky! Fab! Will have a browse now :) xx
Candice85candy
Candice85candy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 26th January 2015, 9:41 pm

This is a great help, thanks
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th February 2015, 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As found by blush89
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 23rd February 2015, 3:52 pm

Theres always RealSelf too =) They have lots of examples of all different procedures including BAs. xxx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 4:03 pm

Great looking at lots of pics from these links thanks just can't wait for transformation now x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 9th April 2015, 7:16 am

I'm obsessed with RealSelf and looking at the pictures lol! These links are very helpful thanks :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by _wildflower_ 5th May 2015, 9:48 am

I recently found this one and found it very helpful!

It has really good before and after pics and all stats on there too :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xo
_wildflower_
_wildflower_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by ElleBee91 7th July 2015, 10:03 pm

This is awesome cookie! Great idea! Thanks for the post x
ElleBee91
ElleBee91
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 7th August 2015, 9:59 am

Just been having a look through all the links after reading on another thread that I should take photos of my boob "wish list" to show the surgeons. I've taken screenshots on my phone of the ones I like (hope no-one goes through my camera reel now haha) as I'm seeing two surgeons in the next 10 days
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by titanicgirl 1st September 2015, 11:30 pm

I would really like to see some before and after pics from people who have had them done at the Hospital Group using the surgeon Mr Angelo Alleruzzo. If this is possible.
titanicgirl
titanicgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 28th September 2015, 4:11 am

up
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4