Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsure what to do can i have your advise?

+3
Princess_x
Kat4
pinkdaisy2012
7 posters

Go down

Unsure what to do can i have your advise? Empty Unsure what to do can i have your advise?

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 11:11 am

Hello

So had 2 consultations with The Hospital Group and Transform

Both said i should have 375/400cc under muscle which i didnt want i wanted it over but i suppose the surgeon knows best ( been told it hurts more)

Went to The hospital group - was amazed by there service made me feel comfortable and they lasy and surgeon Mr Sforza i saw was fab. He knew exactally what i needed just from looking at me then he took measurements.

Then went to transform after that - didnt like them at all felt like a number waiting in line, went in to see surgeon was literatly 10mins he didnt ask me many questions at all wasnt happy didnt feel comfortable made me stand next to him in front of a open window.

wanted BA doing under Local so unsure wheather to get one more consultation before i choose The Hospital group.

Also surgeon told me i was a 32c/d what would 400cc take me too high profile natrelles?

Thanks Unsure what to do can i have your advise? 773440
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Unsure what to do can i have your advise? Empty Re: Unsure what to do can i have your advise?

Post by Kat4 12th February 2012, 12:37 pm

Hi, I had unders. It was uncomfortable and Ill admit some days it was painful but its a bearable (spell?Unsure what to do can i have your advise? 869500 ) pain cos you know how worth it it will be. Did he tell you the reason? If its cos your very slim up top you'd get a much better result with unders.

I cant comment on either of these surgeons you mention cos I dont know eithers reputation - am sure one of the other lovely ladies will come on and help with that one soon.

From what you've said tho I think transform have put you off - open window!!!! omg NO! - I hope you said something!?

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Unsure what to do can i have your advise? Empty Re: Unsure what to do can i have your advise?

Post by Princess_x 12th February 2012, 1:23 pm

Hi hun, I had unders and it wasn't too bad. Reason being I'm tiny and had very little breast tissue to begin with. I'm looking to get mine replaced soon (PIP's!).. did you see a surgeon on your first consultation with THG & Transform? I didn't fancy travelling just to see a co-ordinator only to have to come all the way back to see a surgeon a week later or something! And as for your consults, I would have one more consult and then decide but sounds like THG are definitely in the running and I've heard lots of good things about them. I've got friends who are models and they've all gone with the THG and come highly recommended. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 1:53 pm

Hi

Yea saw one surgeon at THG and one at Transform, loved him at THG he was lovely made me feel really comfortable, he said i would be a DD or E Is that big enough my fear is being small afterwards if you know what i mean x x all the reviews i have read on MR Sforza has been amazing!Unsure what to do can i have your advise? 571992
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th February 2012, 1:55 pm

On average 400cc would take you up 4 cup sizes so to a 32F/FF but you could be bigger.

They will give you stronger pain killers for unders dont worry about pain, it's a short term pain for long term gain.

Always have a few consultations
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 2:26 pm

Hi thanks,

i might phone the hospital group just to check on sizes, mainly worried that when i see them i will think there too small but i dont want to ask for bigger ones to the surgeon he might think its a bit strange, i dont want to look really fake just a nice large pair.

i might ask what my limit is! im really excited know whooop! did you try the rice test?? xx
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th February 2012, 2:36 pm

I tried the rice test but they looked much bigger in rice than they did when the implants were inside me. I was a 32A and went to a 32FF with 410cc so as I say you could end up bigger as you started bigger.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 2:39 pm

Yea maybe, i was going to try it, but i dont want to think they sill be bigger then they are going to be, think ill check up on sizes to double check, i have thin skin but quite a bit as i have lost boob size i used to fit a dd/e but lost it all off my boobs (was going through a stressful time) then. Unsure what to do can i have your advise? 113752
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 12th February 2012, 4:57 pm

Ah if you have skin to fill sometimes you need quite a big implant, for some reason it seems to take more cc to make a difference than if you had not alot of boob to start with.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 12th February 2012, 5:34 pm

I lost my DD/E due to weight loss. I was 32C pre op with skin to fill, I had 525 high profile overs and am currently in 32FF. They are big but balance me and I love them.
I didn't like Transform initially but met the surgeon as it was free to, it was Mr Meleagros, I liked him instantly and also had him recommended by some girls on here.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 12th February 2012, 8:15 pm

hi, i had 340 unders, was a 32c/d and ended up a 32F. I didn't find it painful at all.... i was pleasantly surprised. I had Mr Payne at THG and i was impressed with the service i received.... Dolan Park is lovely and so are the people who work there. Best of luck with your decision xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 8:28 pm

Whoo im going to dolan park, definatley decided on THG just going to try a few more sizes to make sure im happy with them.

Im really looking forward to it know, thanks for all your feedback. i was worried about GA too but lots of ladies have it done, so it cant be that bad of an op
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 12th February 2012, 8:32 pm

Good luck pinkdaisy, I'm having my op at Dolan Park too by Mr Hassan on 29 March xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 12th February 2012, 9:58 pm

mines the 18th April wanted 25th March but it was taken already Unsure what to do can i have your advise? 899188
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down