Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minimal breast tissue issues...

5 posters

Go down

Minimal breast tissue issues... Empty Minimal breast tissue issues...

Post by diamond0779 10th February 2012, 8:55 am

Hello all, I am hoping that someone may be able to shed some light on what the Surgeon is talking about. I am getting done in the next 4-6 weeks supposed to be. I have not had my date through yet.

On talking with the Surgeon he said that I dont have much in the way of Breast tissue to work with. He is going to do unders I believe and he mentioned something about a "strap" thing internally to make sure they stay in place when inserted. Pig skin was mentioned??? I sat there very self concious and scared to be honest as anyone looking or speaking about my chest is horrible... they were humming and looking at me with the measure tapes etc...so i nodded and agreed where i should have done and came out in a blur.

The cloudy blur has subsided now, and i am trying to remember what was discussed. Can anyone shed any light on this for me??? Sorry for asking!!! Im just at the thinking about it all stage and its preys on my mind a wee bit!!

Hope you all well today and keeping warm!!

Hugs

xoxoxo
diamond0779
diamond0779
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Minimal breast tissue issues... Empty Re: Minimal breast tissue issues...

Post by Aurora1979 10th February 2012, 9:55 am

I am not sure how much I can help but I know that if you don't have a lot of breast tissue they recommed unders which means they go behind the muscle. If you do in front of the muscle (overs) with little breast tissue then the implant would show. Some people can have either method.

I had plenty of breast tissue so I have overs. I can't help regarding the strap or pig skin.

Maybe you could meet with them again and take someone with you who can take notes? I took my OH with me who took notes and wrote down answers to the questions I had written on the pad.
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by diamond0779 10th February 2012, 10:06 am

Thanks for your help with that. I am doing this all on my own and its NHS (clinical reasons and Physicological as well) so I am not sure how to get a hold of the surgeon etc as I am sure the Private clinics are much more geared up for support and questions etc. I will maybe calll the Hospital and see if a nurse or someone like that can help me out.

Your avatar is great... I cannot imagine being there at that place !!!! exciting stuff!!!

xxx
diamond0779
diamond0779
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 10th February 2012, 10:11 am

Sorry I can't help anymore.

I am sure there must be a way to speak to them again. You can't be the only person who goes to see them and comes away with more questions than you went with.

I never believed it would be me even though I was paying for it, I kept expecting something to happen that meant I couldn't have mine done.

There are definitely other girls on here who can help with unders advice and I am sure there are some girls who have also had theirs done on the NHS.

I couldn't have got through all this with my sanity still intact without this forum, the girls are lovely xx
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 10th February 2012, 11:34 am

Hi diamond, welcome to the forum!! With regard to breast tissue... I also have small breasts and little breast tissue, therefore the best solution is to place the implants under the muscle for a nicer, more natural result. So don't worry about that, it's the best placement for you if you have small breasts.

However, I never heard anything about "pig skin". I suggest that you post a question to one of the surgeons on this forum. You need to go to this section and click "New topic" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good luck with finding the right surgeon and hospital and don't rush into any decisions if you are not confident/sure about everything. Minimal breast tissue issues... 571992
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 10th February 2012, 4:29 pm

Hey, just thought it might be comforting to hear about someone else who is having under the muscle!

I have even less breast tissue than xaxa, judging by your avatar anyway! I'm a 32aaa, so you know - pretty non exsistant!

I'm having under the muscle too, a week on Wednesday! I'm hoping for VERY natural results which is why he's doing it underneath :-)
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieLou 10th February 2012, 5:57 pm

I also started with non existent boobs, but i didn't have anything like a strap or pig skin. I now have 30d and they look great. I haven't even heard about that stuff. You should definitely call someone about it and ask questions until you fully understand everything your told. I saw someone 3 times before it all made sense to me and mine were straight forward so must be really confusing for you. Sorry this hasnt helped. Good luck with it all
SusieLou
SusieLou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down