Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are sports bras misleading?!?

+3
barbiecon
missh
cheekimunki
7 posters

Go down

Are sports bras misleading?!? Empty Are sports bras misleading?!?

Post by cheekimunki 7th February 2012, 10:12 pm

Hey girls,

I wanted to get myself some natural looking boobies after having 2 kids. During my consultation and during my research I thought that a 34D or DD was absolutely MASSIVE so was a little scared to go for 375cc's!!!

I had my op 2 weeks ago (ended up with 375cc unders) and am currently wearing a 36D sports bra - bigger band than normal for comfort). Somehow thou, my boobs look smaller to me than what i expected - espesh with clothes on. I just wondered whether my boobs will look better/bigger once I'm in normal bras (rather than a sports bra).

I don't want massive boobs but I don't know whether my boobs look massively different (in clothes) than if I were just to wear a gel bra b4 :/ maybe its just me.....

Just wondered if any1 else felt like this.....
Hugs
Xxxx
cheekimunki
cheekimunki
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Are sports bras misleading?!? Empty Re: Are sports bras misleading?!?

Post by missh 7th February 2012, 10:38 pm

I only had 300 unders, but yes sports bra don't really do your boobies any justice! They are just for support. Also with unders the muscle will be flattening the implant until they start moving into their pockets.

Once you are able to wear lovely proper bras you will love them! I'm only 2weeks post op and my boobs look much bigger when they are out of sports bra, when the right bra is on they will look fab x
missh
missh
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 8th February 2012, 9:10 am

Omg the amouth of times iv herad this on this thread, i had 410cc aiming for a DD strait after i was in a 36D sports bra in clothes they looked small stil and the sports bra squished them with no bra they looked a lovely size, i got measuerd and am now a 32E/F i wear push together bra;s still as love a killer cleavage and now they look massive! Good big! honest when you learn to dress them they will look bigger dont panick xx
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 8th February 2012, 9:20 am

Hi cheekimunki

I totally sympathise with you as I'm still in my surgical bra and everything's looking a bit sad. But when I take it off - whey hey! I can't wait to go bra shopping so am pleased at the other girls' comments. We've gotta be patient - although it's hard you're not alone Are sports bras misleading?!? 571992

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 8th February 2012, 1:29 pm

I went out on Saturday night in my sports bra (it was a fetish event) and even good friends didn't notice my new boobs and I have gone from a C to FF!!! (it was dark and I was in black as well).

Can't wait until 2nd March which is my 6 weeks mark when I can introduce underwired pretty bras (also happens to be my bday weekend)
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th February 2012, 4:41 pm

Hey hunni, I had 375cc - I think mine look about a D, honestly, but I measure an F...
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th February 2012, 5:28 pm

Sports bras r not very flattering also I had 520cc and honestly look a good sized d at the most.i expected to look and feel a whole lot bigger than I am :( oh well my knockers look massive wen I'm naked but I can't exactly walk around like that lol xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down