Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20 year implant replacement

Go down

20 year implant replacement Empty 20 year implant replacement

Post by madrigle66 4th February 2012, 6:26 pm

Please can you offer some advice ? I had 240cc Bioplasty Misti implants put in 20 years ago (sub glandular). About 5 years ago I noticed that my right breast was becoming a litlle firmer when the chest muscle was flexed. I had an MRI and all was well I was just told that there was a collection of fluid within the capsule which was quite normal . Over the past few years this breast has continued to get firmer and I recently has an ultrasound . They said it was not showing rupture signs but the implant was folding in places which was mostly what I could feel . Now I have decided to have them replaced with Nagor Impleos in the next couple of months.

I am really worried about getting cc again and think that if I do, I will just have to have them removed complately as I cant afford the cost and emotional cost of repeated surgeries.

I know that cc can happen at anytime but do you think that due to the age of my implants this could have increased the probability of my cc ? especially as they are the old type and may have even had a silent leak which has caused the capsule to thicken further ? (the other breast is 100% fine)

I am apparently going to have a new subglandular pocket made for the new impant - do you think I should suffer less pain 2nd time around even with a new pocket ? (I was in a lot of pain last time ! this is why I am dreading it again).

Any advice would be much appreciated.

madrigle66
madrigle66
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down