Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

un happy with look 7 weeks post op

4 posters

Go down

un happy with look 7 weeks post op Empty un happy with look 7 weeks post op

Post by shirtripper 24th October 2011, 5:20 pm

hi,

i had my op 7 weeks ago during my consultations i asked for a natural look although i am happy with the size am i very upset about my lack of cleavage, i have a large gap between my breast at both my post op appointments i have raised my concerns about this and have been told that as i had a wide gap between my breast before the op i will be unable to obtain a cleavage and he isnt sure if i will achieve this with a bra. Dont get me wrong i am grateful to him for giving me boobs this this really isnt the outcome i wanted i wanted a cleavage and this wasnt mentioned before my op that i wouldnt be able to have one infact i used to get a cleavage before hand in a bra and dont believe i had a wide gap between my breast i am seriously considering making a complaint but dont want to seem ungratefull. I wanted breast enlargement to fill me out on top and to be able to wear tops without bras etc i purchased a new top today but it looked terrible because of the large gap. My boobs seem to point out the sides. Please could you look at my pictures and give me your honest opinion on whether i will after time be able to achieve a cleavage and if my boobs will move more central with time. Also could it be that the implants were placed to far out therefore giving me the wide cleavage. I have some pictures up on picture trail could i pm you the details many thanks kristie
shirtripper
shirtripper
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

un happy with look 7 weeks post op Empty Re: un happy with look 7 weeks post op

Post by nikitaw86 24th October 2011, 5:40 pm

Pm me hun I'll have a peek
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by hayleykim 24th October 2011, 5:41 pm

hi hun,

am sorry ur disappointed, must be a big let down for you, am stil pre op so i havent got alot of experience, but as u had unders am sure they will soften more and be able to get pushed up in time? did ur ps give u a date to come back and see him to check for progress? given tho u cant get a cleavage just yet am sure they are an improvement than ur pre op, il give u my opinion if u pm me
hayleykim
hayleykim
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by John Pereira 28th October 2011, 10:32 pm

Hi There

PM me your picture trail log in and I will have a look at your pics and let you know my thoughts.

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down