Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago

4 posters

Go down

capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago  Empty capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago

Post by linda brooke 6th October 2011, 2:54 am

I had 25 year old silicone implants replaced last December. I had the double bubble going on and one implant had ruptured. Within 4 months my breast (the breast which had previously ruptured) developed scar tissue. It had encapsulated on the bottom and on the upper pole a few areas of silicone were not cleaned out and therfore caused a thick layer of scar tissue. 6 days ago I had that breast operated on again. The surgeon said he had to clean up all the way to my collar bone. My breast looked fairly normal this morning, the jp drain is collecting less ceres fluid and the breast looked pretty good considering...now tonight the whole breast has pulled up again. I am just panicked. What could be going on.
linda brooke
linda brooke
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago  Empty Re: capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago

Post by StirCrazy 6th October 2011, 5:31 am

Hi hun, so sorry to hear you have to go thru all of this. I'm not a doctor, so I won't be able to help really. Would be best to phone your PS and book an appointment a.s.a.p, especially with what happened.

Have you been taking it easy, my boobies have been really great, no problems as of yet, but yesterday, after waking up, feeling amazing, I thought I'd try and cook. No heavy duty stuff, just putting some pasta & sauce in a pot and stirring (instant,lol). Last night it felt as if my right breast (side that was used to stir) was going to burst, my shoulder blade felt like I did some serous over rotating action, and my entire neck and shoulder area were stiff. I will not be making that mistake again.

Good luck hun, and I hope that you feel loads better today and that its nothing serious.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago  Empty Re: capsular contracture surgery 6 days ago

Post by John Pereira 6th October 2011, 9:47 am

This is one for you to go back to your surgeon over - today if possible - it sounds like you may have collected some fluid once the drain has been removed which is not unusual. Dont panic and get along to be seen as possible.

Best wishes

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira
Breast Buddies' Resident Surgeon

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by linda brooke 7th October 2011, 12:54 am

Thanks for the feedback. When I woke up this morning my boob looked ok again. I still have the jp tubes in so i don't think it could be a build up of fluid. But....I did do too much yesterday. Maybe that was it.
linda brooke
linda brooke
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 7th October 2011, 3:41 am

definately!! I've heard of so many girls on here who have done too much too soon and one of their boobies has swelled up..... rest girl!!!

xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by John Pereira 10th October 2011, 8:56 pm

Glad all is OK!!

JP
John Pereira
John Pereira

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down