Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-p to High Profiles

+4
Love2run
loopylou
nikitaw86
Emme-Kate
8 posters

Go down

Re-p to High Profiles Empty Re-p to High Profiles

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd September 2011, 6:47 pm

Hi ladies,

Re-p to High Profiles 154564 I'm so excited! I had overtime the last two weeks and as a result I was able to book my re-op for September 28th.I'm so excited that I just can't stop smiling! I didn't think I'd be able to re-op until November or December.I will finally get my high profiles that I wanted!I'm exhausted from not really having much time off work but it is so worth it to get this done this quickly.

Thank you all for helping me with all my questions about re-implanting and about implant exchange and sizes.You have all been my only source of support in this journey.As you know,my hubby is no support.So you girls mean a lot to me!

Re-p to High Profiles 683328
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Re-p to High Profiles Empty Re: Re-p to High Profiles

Post by nikitaw86 2nd September 2011, 7:06 pm

yay good for u hun working so many hours will be so worth it, well i hope so too as i have give up my social life since may for my october boobies :) x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 2nd September 2011, 7:35 pm

Thats amazing news Emme-kate
You must be chuffed, shame the b*****s didnt do it properly first time round but fingers crossed you'll be really happy with your new boobies - we will have to compare hps!!
Lou xx
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 2nd September 2011, 11:14 pm

Yes,it's worth just giving up a few months out in order to save up for them!

loopylou,we will compare them soon!Looks like your surgery and my re-op are scheduled really close to each other.That's awesome! :)
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 3rd September 2011, 3:43 am

Thats great news, I have been following your journey for a little while now.

If you dont mind me asking how has the PS worked out what you need to pay for? I am hoping for a re op soon as the implants I have arent filling out my old breast skin and I went with the choice of my ps so I am thinking that he needs to hold some accountability and not sure what my costs will be. If its to personal to answer thats fine too!

B
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 3rd September 2011, 8:34 am

Great news Emme-Kate Re-p to High Profiles 899188 I'm so happy for you hunni. xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 3rd September 2011, 8:59 am

Stars Great News hun xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 3rd September 2011, 9:04 am

Great news hun. xxx
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 3rd September 2011, 9:16 am

Yes - we are a week apart!
What size cc are you thinking of?
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 4th September 2011, 2:21 am

loopylou,I'm getting 630HP saline overfilled to 750.She said I won't go up more than 1 1/2 cup sizes but I will get more projection with the overfill.I guess with HP's you have to take into consideration that most of the fill is projection more forward inside the implant so you need to put in more CC's compared to a Mod Profile implant to get the cup size that I want.I think Alfie also pointed this fact out to me before as well.

love2run,I'm seeing the same problem as I have healed.I was busty before the BL/BA and I can see that I can take a much bigger implant without a problem because I have the enough skin for it.As the implants have dropped they really look nicely shaped but I have a lot more breast tissue on top leftover.It doesn't hang or anything but it would be better filled out with a larger,more projected implant.Then I think my skin will be filled out even better and the look will be more like I was before the original surgery.The mods just were not right for me.

Her fees and the operating room is covered.I will pay for the implant and the GA.I am a little angry over having to pay but after a lot of thought,I just want this to be over with.It's really taken a lot out of me.The stress has been bad.I felt I was fighting a loosing battle everytime I went into the office and got lame excuses for why it was done like this and why I had to pay a portion of it.If I can offer any advice,please ladies read your contract and question everything on it before signing!The way mine is worded I really have no recourse for her making an estetic choice for me while I was under GA.I just assumed it meant that if they found it medically neccessary they would have the right to change out the implant while I was under GA.It also stated that if I try to get any funds refunded to me it would be considered fraud because I signed the contract giving them the right to decide things for me.

Kay,your such an inspiration to me.Your such a strong woman and I think of what your going through and my story is nothing compared to yours.And here you are supporting me,your an Angel!

Re-p to High Profiles 683328
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 4th September 2011, 2:31 am

I'm staying with the saline because of my past history with breast tumors.I have had several suregries to remove large tumors and all though I know silicone is safe,I just can't put it in my mind to get them.I would have the "What if's" always in the back of my head.Breast cancer has taken many of my family members,Grandmother's,Aunts and cousins.I guess it's silly but I feel like I'm taking less risk with the saline.
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th September 2011, 3:09 am

Re-p to High Profiles 571992 Emme-Kate I hadn't seen any of your story so far, I'm so happy things are finally working out for you, you must really be over the moon!

All the best for your re-op, I really hope you get what you after and that it all goes really well for you..

I shall keep you in my thoughts :)

xxoo
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Emme-Kate 4th September 2011, 3:47 am

Thank you Hun!With the doctor I have I'll need all the positive thoughts and prayers that I can get!

Re-p to High Profiles 557141
Emme-Kate
Emme-Kate
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 4th September 2011, 4:23 am

You poor thing! Stay positive, I can't impagine what you must be going through but stay strong, xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down