Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does wrong size guarantee a re-op?

2 posters

Go down

Does wrong size guarantee a re-op? Empty Does wrong size guarantee a re-op?

Post by sianni85 20th August 2011, 8:44 pm

Hi I dont know if you have seen my post but I would really like the advice of a professional. I went for my consultations and specified that I wanted a natural shaped inplant - the anatomicals and I wanted to be a 32c. Im 5ft6 size 8 and was a 32a. I have always worn a 32c bra and padded it out with chicken fillets - I wanted the surgery to give me the same look just wearing a non padded bra. I sent lots of pics and was specific about not wanting to be too big or fake looking, but still have a small but full breast. I've had the surgery and 245cc moderate profile anatomical implants were used. I'm only a week post surgery but some of the swelling has gone and I'm wearing a 32b sports bra. The 32c was too big. I'm really gutted as when I turn to the side I barely have any shape and I look nothing like any of the pics. I went to see the nurse to check on my stitches yesterday and the receptionist had me waiting in the pre-op queue. I burst into tears and told the nurse everything. She looked at the pics of what I wanted to look like and even though she said my breasts would change shape, she did not think I would look like any of the pics. In your opinion to you think a 245cc anatomical implant should take me to a c cup? Is it normal to decrease to a b and then fluff upto a full c? And if not am I within my rights to request, and get, a re-op? I paid £4300 and have a full aftercare plan on both the implants and surgery.

Many thanks
sianni85
sianni85
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Does wrong size guarantee a re-op? Empty Re: Does wrong size guarantee a re-op?

Post by annaliese76 21st August 2011, 8:59 pm

Hiya, Im a newbie and pre BA

I'm really worried about being unhappy with my final result like you are. I'm going with Mr Meleagros at Transform because i was told he is pretty "generous". He told me he would give me 365 cc overs and i am only an A cup (if not smaller at the mo). He asked me what size i wanted to go up to and i said D/DD although he said he could never give an exact final cup size result. I'm thinking now that i wont get the result i desired but dont think u can get money back or a re-op unless your surgeon has given u some sort of guarentee. I'm quite small at just under 5'3 and just under 8 stone sizw 6-8 dress size btw so not sure if this will make a difference. Sorry i know this doesnt really help just interested to hear everybodies stories :( xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down