Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroSilicone implants replacing PIP's

+3
yettiricey
Tamz
TraceyD
7 posters

Go down

EuroSilicone  implants replacing PIP's Empty EuroSilicone implants replacing PIP's

Post by TraceyD 10th May 2011, 11:06 pm

Hi
Anyone get EuroSilicone implants following removal of PIP's? What do you think of them?
TraceyD
TraceyD
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

EuroSilicone  implants replacing PIP's Empty Re: EuroSilicone implants replacing PIP's

Post by Tamz 11th May 2011, 6:15 am

What is Eurosilicone? What implants have that in them?
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

EuroSilicone  implants replacing PIP's Empty Re: EuroSilicone implants replacing PIP's

Post by yettiricey 11th May 2011, 8:20 am

I've just had PIPS replaced last week but never heard of this type!
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 8:37 am

I'm sure we had a discussion on these implants a while ago but I just can't find the dicussion, anyway, what was found is that they are a 'standard implant' and you are looking to have a more superior implant after having PIPs then it might be worthwhile having a look at Nagor Impleos, very often you can get a deal with a clinic/surgeon offering these for the same price as a standard implant, I don't know too much about these implants, but something is niggling at me and I'm sure the discussion ended in that they may not be the best implant to use.

You really should do your own research on them though sweetie, along with other implants before making your own choice. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinap.i.p 11th May 2011, 2:36 pm

I have just booked a consultation with Mr Chapman at My Breast, they use nagor impleos. Did this company used to be surgicare? Does anyone have any info on Mr Chapman. I beleive the nagors are very good and the advisor on the phone said that they are FDA approved is that correct? I am looking into getting these to replace my P.I.P s.
Many thanks Tina
tinap.i.p
tinap.i.p
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 2:51 pm

Nagor Impleos are NOT FDA approved sweetness.

In saying that, although not FDA approved they are considered a superior implant, they're British made and from what I've found from being here they seem to be the most favoured implant used by BAAPs registered surgeons. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 11th May 2011, 3:13 pm

Cookie - Are Natrelles FDA approved? Yetti -how are you feeling? x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinap.i.p 11th May 2011, 5:19 pm

Thanks Cookie, I think i will be looking in to getting the nagors or the allergan. I have just seen somthing called Mentor too, wow so many choses i really dont want to get it wrong this time! My breast seem good i will see how i feel after consult. I am just getting so confused xx
tinap.i.p
tinap.i.p
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th May 2011, 5:34 pm

Tamz wrote:Cookie - Are Natrelles FDA approved? Yetti -how are you feeling? x

Yes sweetheart, the Allergan Naturelle range is FDA approved. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 11th May 2011, 7:47 pm

Thank you xx
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TraceyD 11th May 2011, 10:48 pm

the company is called EuroSilicone and I am getting their implants free of charge to replace my ruptured PIP's - did everyone else have to do a deal to replace their PIP's and pay??
TraceyD
TraceyD
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 12th May 2011, 7:09 am

I was offered CUI's for free, or Natrelles at an extra £600. I chose to pay for the upgrade as Natrelles come with a lifetime guarantee and the CUIs cme with just 10 years. I was still under my 5 year after care package following my first augmentation , so didnt have to pay expenses for the op.
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TraceyD 12th May 2011, 11:30 pm

the EuroSilicone implants come with an lifetime guarantee also what are CUI's?
TraceyD
TraceyD
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 13th May 2011, 6:30 am

They are what a lot of companies are offering , apparently - lots of ladies on here have them. Think they are made by Allergan, same as Natrelles. Not sure what they are but only came with a 10 year guarantee, which is why I went for Natrelles. I know my Natrelles may not even last that long, but I wanted to get the best I possibly could for peace of mind.
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2011, 8:13 am

TraceyD wrote:also what are CUI's?

CUI's are a standard implant from the Allergan range sweetie, they're considered a very good implant, they are not FDA approved and have a 10 year guarantee for the implant sweetness.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinap.i.p 13th May 2011, 9:20 pm

Going to see the clinic that arranged my surgery (P.I.P implants) tomo. They did not inform me of any probs as i think has been the case all round with these. Any advice on what to say? Thanks Tina x
tinap.i.p
tinap.i.p
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th May 2011, 10:03 pm

tinap.i.p wrote:Going to see the clinic that arranged my surgery (P.I.P implants) tomo. They did not inform me of any probs as i think has been the case all round with these. Any advice on what to say? Thanks Tina x

Just treat this consultation as if it's your first surgery hunni, having a re-op is no different, use the same questions as you would have the first time around, you want the best from your results, so be sure you get it babe.

Use the consultation notebook from here (it's in the top right column) if you think that might help and don't agree to anything you're not comfortable, always come away and digest the information before agreeing to anything hun.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamz 14th May 2011, 5:36 am

As cookie said, just ask as if you would for your first. Now is the time to make any changes you want, or if youve been happy with your pips and youre only changing because theyre pips, say you want the same look. Good luck x
Tamz
Tamz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 11:03 am

im having eursilicone and now im a bit worried. Its not looking good.

I wish i could find people who have had them.

This is my fourth op and i dont want to make the same mistakes.

The website looks good, they have a lifetime guarentee they do the width and projection and textured Es811 in the product catalogue is the ones im having.

My surgeon has said he is happy to put in what ones i want so long as i pay the extra cost - im so confused.

Ive had soya bean/ saline they ruptured then silicone - rippled the last ones were mentor perthese textured and i havent had any burning or leakage since 2003 but i do have capsular contracture again.

when im trying to research most have good reviews and bad reviews.

can anyone put me in the right direction to get extra high profile with at least 6.5 projection 700cc to 800cc and diameter around 14cm?

many thanks

kerry
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 11:04 am

EuroSilicone  implants replacing PIP's 923101just wanted to add when i asked surgeon the cost of eurosilicone he said approx £500 and alternative model would be at most a couple of hundred!
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 10th November 2012, 11:17 am

I've had euro silicones and them exact ones product. It's only because they're the o ly ones in the dimension I needed with the volume I wanted.

They're pretty bog standard. And theyre £900.

An implant that cots a few hundred doesn't sound that promising.

If you have a history of implants rippling,the bigger you go the more chance of rippling, so if you had rip.ling with the last silicones you'll more than Likey get it with these as they're so much bigger.
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by marley1973 10th November 2012, 11:33 am

Hi mrs Ball

no i had rippling with my very first op back in 1994 they were the saline ones

I have not had rippling since.

The surgeon Im using has a contract with the company that he gets them cheaper because of the amount of BA he does. He has done 16,000 cosmetic surgery ops

Im pleased i found someone who has had these ones like you though. My problems have been in the main due to CC, not the implants themselves. My body just does that.

I couldnt go without implants so every 8 - 10 year i have to have a new op. The last CC has not caused me any problems in terms of pain or burning/.itching and its only the right boob that gets CC.

I am getting re done this time because i fell pregnant (unexpectedly) and nursed my 5 year old - its the breastfeeding that has made me what i am today really.

have you had any problems with yours? did you have unders too?

any help would be appreciated - my op is in March 2013 so im doing as much research as i can

thanks

kerryEuroSilicone  implants replacing PIP's 48411 where do i get that tickler from? its nice
marley1973
marley1973
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down