Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No funding for me :(

+3
alfie
COOKIE
emilym20
7 posters

Go down

No funding for me :( Empty No funding for me :(

Post by emilym20 30th March 2011, 2:30 pm

So today I went to a consultation with the Plastic Surgeon, and whilst I do have a case, funding is so tight that I was told the best i could get would be an implant in the smaller side to even them up, but we agreed that I would not be happy with that because they would look and feel completely different and that would only get worse with age and if i got pregnant etc etc, and there is no funding for implants in both breasts :( GUTTED!! But she was really helpful and did her best, so now i go on wondering how I can afford to go privately.....hurmmm....

Good luck to everyone currently going through the process, hope you get a more successful outcome :)
xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

No funding for me :( Empty Re: No funding for me :(

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2011, 2:36 pm

Oh darling I'm so sorry for you No funding for me :( 571992 I think we're gonna be hearing this a lot now from women looking for help from the NHS.

Don't be dis-heartened though lovely, we have ladies here who have chipped away to save for their boobs and they've DONE IT! No funding for me :( 154564

It IS achievable sweetness, you just need to commit to it and maybe sacrifice a few things, but with determination it CAN be done.

Good luck babes. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 30th March 2011, 4:17 pm

Thanks Cookie :), I will get there in the end! Just being impatient and want them now :(! xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 30th March 2011, 4:24 pm

That's understandable hun, we all feel exactly the same way whilst waiting for our boobs, it must be very hard for you hunni, but stay positive sweetheart, you can do this. We have a member here, her name is visionfile, she created a ticker on here as a motivator to help encourage her to save and keep her motivated... it's worked! She's now just short of about £600 to get boobs, she's almost there! That could be YOU too hun!... You just have to stay focused and keep positive hun. No funding for me :( 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 30th March 2011, 5:16 pm

Aw hun I'm so sorry, what a blow for you. Sending you a hug Hug
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 30th March 2011, 7:26 pm

Thanking you both for the support, and everyone on here! Loads of great advice, time to get saving harder than ever!! Xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 30th March 2011, 7:38 pm

Have you thought about applying for finance privately through a clinic like Transform e.t.c if you really cant wait long enough to save?! xx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 30th March 2011, 7:58 pm

Hey. I am really thinking about it! Hate having things on finance but my next steps are gonna be getting consultations and getting some finance options too. Might apply for a 0% credit card and see how much credit I'd be allowed too, got to keep thinking positive! Xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeneyes 30th March 2011, 8:17 pm

I didn't have any debts but have whacked mine on finance as my implants went up alot in price after it was decided that i was having tear-dropped shaped. I've put it on 3 year finance but i'm currently up to nearly 2grand savings, once i've got more then i'm going to pay a massive lump sum to take the repayment time down. Transform do 0% interest but the repayments are something silly like 300 a month(approx) xx
Greeneyes
Greeneyes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 30th March 2011, 9:10 pm

Hi Emily

Huge hugs, sorry they wont fund you for both sides. It WILL happen for you though. Try to focus on the benefits of going private. I know its expensive but you can have exactly the surgeon, surgery time, implant shape and sizes that YOU want now, and get the best possible result xxx
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 30th March 2011, 9:18 pm

Thanks Hun, I am really gutted but not all that surprised, and thanks for pointing out the positives :) it is a huge amount of money tho! Xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise91 1st April 2011, 5:26 pm

Im really really sorry Emily. I can't imagine how it must feel to be let down. I don't understand why your surgeon has said that though, because I have recieved funding for 'Breast Reconstruction', which doesn't specify how many operations/implats I can have, just that I have funding to get them sorted, no matter what it takes really. I didn't now that they could specify how many implants you have. I was under the impression that you would also be applying for reconstruction due to assymmetry? It's a tiny tiny glimmer of hope, but one that might be worth trying? Really sorry again. Xxx
Louise91
Louise91
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 1st April 2011, 5:48 pm

Thanks Hun. I don't really understand how it works, but she agreed I had breast asymmetry, said both breasts are fine in their own way not tubular or have any other problems, just massively different sizes!! She just said due to lack of funding I'd only be able to get one implant, which is just silly really cos if they went through all the trouble to put me under GA etc they may as well pop one in the other side! Blerghhhh seems to have come down on me like a tonne of bricks the effect of this news :(. Xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise91 2nd April 2011, 11:51 am

Ohh Emily, I am genuinely really really sorry. I could say try to not let it get you down, but that's stupid cause it's obviously going to, so instead im going to say have a good cry, get it all out and then start doing something good towards finally getting your boobies?

I put myself on a really really strict budget incase things didn't go to plan with the NHS and really unexpectedly I've already managed to save £2,100!! The bonus of this is as well that i've lost some weight cause im not spending as much on food!! Rolling Eyes
I've also rationalised that I shouldn't be spending any money on clothes, cause I need to wait until I've got my perfect boobies when clothes will fit me properly!
Then I worked an ungodly amount of hours during my reading week, which gave me a nice chunk sum of about £500 quid.

When I first started I thought it would never ever be possible, as a student, to save for a BA but now im kind of thinking it is, yes it will take a while but probably no longer that the waiting and faffing around that it takes to finalise funding.

You can do this!! Maybe start a ticker like one of the other girls suggested? And it will be so so so much more worth it when you finally get there. Good Luck, and keep your chin up! Hug

Xxx
Louise91
Louise91
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 2nd April 2011, 2:50 pm

Hi Hun

Oh you must be so fed up. Try to save as much as possible. It's amazing how much you can put away when you really need to. I've been saving hard since last year and this month I was told by my boss that they were giving me a £500 bonus (totally out of the blue). I sat and cried as it was the final amount I needed. Try to save as much as you can then maybe finance just half of it.

Y
x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by emilym20 2nd April 2011, 3:09 pm

Louise91 wrote:Ohh Emily, I am genuinely really really sorry. I could say try to not let it get you down, but that's stupid cause it's obviously going to, so instead im going to say have a good cry, get it all out and then start doing something good towards finally getting your boobies?
Thanks for this, cos unfortunately some friends and family just don't get it! But you're right I've had a cry and im ready to concentrate on saving, although money is so tight at the moment! Defo gonna be losing weight due to lack of food in my flat =P but want to lose weight anyway so two birds one stone! Xxx

Thank you yettiricey, bless you! I'm hoping I get a half year bonus next month, bonuses are such a boost aren't they. Xxx
emilym20
emilym20
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down