Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im back! psychological assesment today!

+4
kittie
bigandsmall
carol_s
pinkprincess881
8 posters

Go down

im back! psychological assesment today! Empty im back! psychological assesment today!

Post by pinkprincess881 8th February 2011, 9:08 am

hi everyone, sorry i havent been around for aaaaaages! i felt like nothing was happening on the boobies front, so in a way felt like i didnt belong here. anyway ive had my scan in september, which confirmed i had no boobies..... shrug which was kind of bitter-sweet. in a way it would have been amazing if they had said ''you know what, your boobs are actually within the normal bracket''.....instead i got ''from the findings we are confident your breast tissue falls well below the normal bracket of the average woman...we will now refer you for further assesment for breast augmentation''. so in terms of the current size of my breasts i do qualify for the op, and now i have to hav a psychological assesment....which is TODAY! im sooooooooooo nervous but excited knowing that im a step closer. i know its going to be so hard to talk about the issues i have about my breasts as i havent actually talked to anyone about it before...arggghhh!!
hopefully once this is over with, and they accept me then i wont have to wait long to see the surgeon. the psychologist waiting list is so long, but i absolutly understand that im not a priority in this, so im not complaining, im just saying that now things will start moving much more quickly.
anyway, hope everyones well, and ill let you know how i get on later
xxxxxxxx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

im back! psychological assesment today! Empty Re: im back! psychological assesment today!

Post by carol_s 8th February 2011, 10:07 am

Aww, goodluck hunnie, I hope the interview goes well for you. Please let us know how everything went Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

im back! psychological assesment today! Empty Re: im back! psychological assesment today!

Post by bigandsmall 8th February 2011, 10:42 am

Hope it goes well!
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 8th February 2011, 10:48 am

good luck
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th February 2011, 7:50 pm

how did it go hun?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 8th February 2011, 8:41 pm

hi everyone. well ive been.....god i feel so emotionally drained right now. the psychologist was soooo lovely, understanding and empathetic, but it didnt really make it any easier.
we covered everything about my childhood, my relationship with my mum, and everything in between! i think the hardest thing was putting my feelings into words, as i have never spoken to anyone about it before, everyone i know and have ever known (including friends and family) have commented on my lack of boobs, or made jokes etc, so i dont feel like i can seriously discuss with them exactly how i feel about them, or exactly how small (okay...non-excistent) they are. she genuinely seemed shocked by some of the things people had said (including an ex boss, and my midwife) and understood completely the points i were making, the fact that i wasnt seeking somekind of perfet body, and that i understood that it wont change me as a person as such (apart from the confidence side). anyway to cut a loooooooong story short (i was there 2hours) she told me what she would put in her letter, and said that she would recommend me highley to move forward. so there we have it, another hurdle in the process done! i just feel a bit sad as most of the time i try to put my feelings about it aside, otherwise i literally wouldnt be able to function day-to-day, so im left feeling a bit raw and vulnerable! sad smile
xxx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 8th February 2011, 9:04 pm

I can understand how you have been left feeling a little raw and extremely vulnerable sweetheart. It isn't easy telling folk about how much you hate you body for not developing properly. However, that is the worst part now over and tomorrow you will feel a lot, lot happier - especially now that you have cleared that final hurdle and you will have some lovely boobies in the not too far distant future Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 8th February 2011, 9:24 pm

Aww, I wish you luck hun, hope it all goes well and you get the go ahead very soon. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 9th February 2011, 9:45 am

hiya everyone-thank you for the support! i feel much better today, i just felt so low and empty last night, but as carol said, i feel happier now. im just keeping my fingers crossed that they have the funding still available, and i can move forward with my life instead of feeling trapped in an adolecent body, and not feeling like a woman. xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 9th February 2011, 12:47 pm

Hello pinkprincess :wavey: welcome back hunni.

Well done hun, you've been very brave talking about your body issues, but it's one more hurdle that you've manged to overcome. You're even closer now to getting the boobs you deserve so much.
xxxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 9th February 2011, 5:55 pm

Sorry it left you feeling so raw hun but talking like that is a new experience for most of us. On the bright side, you have the recommendation.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 9th February 2011, 7:27 pm

aw well done for getting through it all, its awful but in a way relieving(sp) once you have opened up to the phsychologist, well thats how i felt anyways coz like you i had never properly told anyone exactly how it made me feel!
Good luck with the funding side of it i'm sure you'll be fine!! Hug
Misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down