Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Bubble effect after my BA

+18
Crystal
smallfry
mrsm
thevisionoflife
derbylou
Annie66
hattie260
Carrie
Peachy34
kittie
alfie
Bebe71
abbie
NurseSophie89
COOKIE
carol_s
jellytot1
chicksville
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by carol_s 22nd December 2010, 9:23 pm

Hi Chicks, yes, I agree with derbylou, those 'falsies' they give you to stick inside the bra don't really mean anything - I thought they looked massive too but I went on what some of the other ladies on here had said about them appearing much larger than when the real ones were actually implanted, I thought I'd better not ask to try the smaller ones because I would probably be disappointed in the long run. Like derbylou I also had 420's (unders) but the very-high profile ones and I went from a 36A/B to A 36DD and now they look just nice and about the right size for me. If you have shown photographs to your surgeon of the size you would like to be, then let him be the best judge of what size implants to use for your body to get you to that size.
I hope you get to see him fairly soon hunnie, but with Xmas and New Year coming up, you might have to be patient for a little while longer, which will be rotten for you so have a Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by chicksville 22nd December 2010, 9:40 pm

I wish i could just click my fingers and it would happen x
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 22nd December 2010, 9:57 pm

I know hunnie, but it will happen for you sweetheart (ugh - that sounds a bit like that line "you will go to the ball Cinderella :heehee:). You're almost at the end of your journey now and before we know it, we will all be sending you good luck messages and then pestering you to write your story and you will be back on here, with the biggest smile you've ever had, telling us all about it. Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 23rd December 2010, 8:35 pm

Hay Chicksville,

Glad you mentioned this as its something I am wondering, Have slightly tubular breasts so they will have to lower the crease.

I went to a consultation a while back and the surgeon said I would have the original crease for awhile but then it should fill out.

I have looked at some videos on you tube about this and they seem as if they put some cuts in the crease to 'Fan' it out as such......

Keep positive someone may have some way of getting around it! and I'm sure they will! Give You
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 23rd December 2010, 8:47 pm

Can you post the links so I can have a look. I've just booked to go back and see this fella on the 4th Feb. Am p'd off about this as I was hoping to be book well before then, am going on a cruise in April and wanted to take new titties on holiday with me.

I had been looking for before and after pic for DB but couldn't find any, only pic of DB and how you get it.

Thank xx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 23rd December 2010, 8:48 pm

p.s Your tickers coming along nicely :good:
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 24th December 2010, 6:03 pm

Hay Chicksvilles,

This is about tubular breast but it might be the same thing about lowering the crease?!?!?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Its viewing surgery so be warned!!

also thanks! I managed to get a payrise and overtime pay!! YAY!!
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 24th December 2010, 6:07 pm

also here.....

Do you think this is what is needed with your boobies?

thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 27th December 2010, 3:37 pm

Hi chicksville I had my crease lowered, but I had overs so wasn't left with any visible crease, I have always thought (from all my hours of pre boobies research!) that if they're going to mess with your natural crease you need to have overs, otherwise you get double bubble.
Or the alternative is having a smaller implant so your natural crease can stay as it is, and have an uplift.

Good luck xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfry 4th January 2011, 2:05 pm

what is double bubble. and why is it so bad. is it like your have 4 boobs and not 2. if you have a bra on no one will see em. its not that bad.
smallfry
smallfry
Banned

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by smallfry 4th January 2011, 2:07 pm

if you got ugly boobs just get em done.
smallfry
smallfry
Banned

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 4th January 2011, 2:29 pm

Having a boob job is to give most women confidence in their naked body as well as what they look like in a bra/bikini or how clothes fit.

I could have achieved the same result I have now by wearing 2 gel bras instead of one but without my bra I would still be flat as pancake.

Smallfry - Chicksville wants to have a BA to improve her boobs but doesn't want to end up with bigger boobs and double bubble because of the surgeon has highlighted a problem with the positioning of her natural crease - and after paying all that money she would like them to look good naked and I suspect so would her hubby!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 3:16 pm

smallfry wrote:if you got ugly boobs just get em done.

This type of comment is not helpful or needed smallfry.
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 4th January 2011, 4:19 pm

I've just read a few of your pervious posts smallfry and you seem quite direct with your approach to questions and answers. This can be a breath of fresh air if made by the right kind of person in the right way.

I'm not offended by your remarks because I think if you meant to cause any upset you would have stated your opinion in a more refined and educated way. But on another thread your have overly expressed an opinion regarding another lady (and I'm sure I can speak on her behalf) with no grounds or evidence, these assumptions would have only been made by an absolute dim wit.

Which i'm sure you are not.......but I fear your stay may be short lived.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 4th January 2011, 5:02 pm

smallfry, I rather think you're missing the point of this forum - we're a support network. Perhaps have a read through some of the threads (without posting) to get a better feel for how things work.
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th January 2011, 5:21 pm

Okkkkkkk,

So what i said delt with the matter so back to the topic of the subject please......................
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 4th January 2011, 6:22 pm

hi chicks, if you go to google 'images' I found some interesting before/after pics for DB there, I also came across a surgical video on the subject....

hope it helps Hug

PS. can I just whisper in your ear very quietly .....you dealt with that most eliquently hun, ok, ok sorry Crystal - back onto the thread coffee screen tap, tap, tap!!!!!
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 4 Empty Good vid!

Post by thevisionoflife 4th January 2011, 6:48 pm

Good Vid angbabyxx its the same guy from the tubular boobs vid he seems pretty good!

I cant see anyone being happy with the before the re op boobs!

Have you got your consultation coming up soon chicksville?
Jen
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th January 2011, 10:28 pm

smallfry wrote:if you got ugly boobs just get em done.
Goodbye :allo:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 4th January 2011, 10:39 pm

Smallfry, on behalf of Titanic Girl and myself Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 4 Smiley-taunt013

chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 10:48 pm

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but that emoticon just had me wetting my panties.
However, I find it quite sad that she has been banished, because she is obviously in need of support herself, but she was warned last night and then came back to be obnoxious towards Chicks and hence showed her complete lack of sensitivity or empathy with another member here. Maybe it's a different type of support that she needs though than that which can be supplied here.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 4th January 2011, 11:27 pm

thevisionoflife, I had a quick consultation with a surgeon who had a cancellation at a private hospital about 15 mins from where I live at Fawkham Manor. And although he didn't mention it straight off, once I had brought it to his attention he agreed and said it was a very strong possibility. Plus, even if I had good skin, the crease would not fade all together. I suggested an up lift and he said that it could help and I may be that I have a nipple replacement (hope I've got that right). I know it sounds bad but I didn't like him that much either so that didn't help with how I felt after the consultation. Which was and has been very low.

I am going back to see the original surgeon on 4th Feb, nothing from James yet back I think that maybe due to the holidays.

I've just want to keep myself quiet and away from boobs for a while. (Merry Bloody Christmas me).

Carol, I think your right smallfry does need some sort of help and I believe you can get it on the NHS. She is or was as her name suggests very 'Smallfry'!
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 4th January 2011, 11:41 pm

Chicksville don't worry babe your going to have lovely big boobies no matter what, I have horrid stretch marks all over mine n I'd deffo swap a scar underneath for them!
xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 4th January 2011, 11:47 pm

Thanks xx But after years of dreaming of having lovely boobs, thinking they would be perfect, I just feel shattered by it.

Am just not me at the moment, my husband has said he will buy me a puppy because l'm always mooning over little matlese dogs and it will take my mind off it for a while.

I'll see what happens on the 4th.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 4th January 2011, 11:48 pm

Ok ladies.. no more talk about smallfry, lets get back on topic please, thanks :) xx
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next