Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Bubble effect after my BA

+18
Crystal
smallfry
mrsm
thevisionoflife
derbylou
Annie66
hattie260
Carrie
Peachy34
kittie
alfie
Bebe71
abbie
NurseSophie89
COOKIE
carol_s
jellytot1
chicksville
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by Carrie 5th January 2011, 12:29 pm

Hi Chicksville , is it Adam Topping that you're going back to see on 4 Feb? If I remember correctly you would have liked to see him sooner? I'm just wondering if you might be able to get an earlier appointment through another hospital - I only suggest this because he is doing my BA on Friday at at Spire hospital and I was surprised at how quickly I was able to get appts with him - I think I had 2 in Nov, 1 in Dec and the op was booked for 7 Jan. I have also been dealing with his PA rather than a co-ordinator. I don't know if he works from any other hospitals near you, but his PA would probably be able to advise. Anyway, if it's not him you want to see again I'm rambling on for nothing, but if it is then then do let me know if you'd like his PA's number (if you haven't already got it). (I guess you'd also need to check out any differences in ts&cs between hospitals) xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 5 Empty Re: Double Bubble effect after my BA

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 2:58 pm

Yes it is, I saw him on a Monday before and i had to rearrange work and school to go. I'm booked to see him in Surrey on the 4th rather than going on a Monday in London and havinf to rearrange everything again. If i wanted to see him in London again it would only have been a week sooner, so rather than mess about i can go on a Friday morning when i am free. Am not telling anyone about this op so i can't keep thinking of lies. I hate having to lie nope

chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 2:58 pm

p.s let me know how you get on with your op xx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 5th January 2011, 5:31 pm

I will of course. I am nervous, but one thing I am sure of is that he is the right surgeon for me - it's such a personal thing isn't it? He probably thinks I'm a right head case Screwy with all the questions I've asked and 3 pre-op consultations! He did say at my final consult (after asking if he could be honest with me) that I seem to be the kind of person that analyses things a lot (more like over-analyses ) and that I might take longer than some to get used to my new appearance. He even said that I might not bond with them straight away and to try to focus on the final result months from now. I believe he's taking the same honest approach with you and managing our expectations - at this stage I have to trust he's the right man for the job!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 6:15 pm

See that's what i thought of him. You have put it much better than i didn't because i had the disappiontment of hearing about DB. I did really like him, i wanted a second opinion from another surgeon regarding what he had said.

The fella i saw in Fawkham didn't bring it up until i did which i think was very off because if he could see it why didn't he say before me. This now makes me doubt the two i saw before .

Oh dear oh dear oh deary me!
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 6:28 pm

Awww, chin up pet Hug
You really must be going through hell with all this, your mind must be all over the place and if it was bad enough for the rest of us with boob obsession before our ops, it must be 10 times worse for you. But, I am sure that there is a surgeon out there who will be able to give you boobies you will be love having.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 5th January 2011, 6:28 pm

Good Luck Carrie, I'm sure your op will go well and you will be back on here before you know it, excitedly telling us all about your new boobies!!!

48hrs and counting...... xx woohoo
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 5th January 2011, 6:33 pm

and for Chicksville.....

we're all here for you hun, it will all workout in the end I'm sure, in the meantime.....

Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 5 Smiley-hug008

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 6:53 pm

Oh I know. I'll get there some how but in my stupidity I thought that I would see a surgeon and he would agree with me and then whamo!! Boobs. And they would be perfect, just the way I want them.

Unfortunately, I seem to be put together rather oddly and the gods of boob heaven are not smiling on me, i don't know why shrug

p.s Plese forever me Carrie, i haven't wished you well for Friday :flowers:
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 7:03 pm

Hey!!!! Stop talking like that, it's hardly stupidity hun, just horrendous bad luck - I'm sure the majority of us just thought it would happen exactly the way you describe - so if that makes you stupid, then there is a whole forum of us in exactly the same way.
I suppose, in a way, once you have your boobies, you are going to appreciate them far more than the rest of us appreciate ours - so that's a nice positive.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 5th January 2011, 7:12 pm

Ow Chicksville that's sad but at least your trying to keep your mind off things.

I am dreading what my surgeon will say as I know I will be gutted if they say I wont get the "look" I want, so that must be so shattering for you.

Upsetting but like you said try and take your mind off boobies enjoy your new puppy (if you get one) and time with your Family & Friends. Its all going to be OK! :console:

Jen
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th January 2011, 8:43 pm

Carol's right Chicksville it is simply down to bad luck. Its devastating when you know something's not right (I know I've been there) but for me the only way I could get through it wasn't to blame myself or anyone else but just focus on getting it fixed (as you are). Double Bubble effect after my BA - Page 5 571992
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 9:17 pm

Going off topic a little here but it made me laugh.

I went to the dr's today because I had a mole that had gone black and started to weep, plus yesterday I spotted a little bit of blood so thought I'd best nip round to the doctors and see what he says.

He is a friendly sort, an old fella who's very kind. I told him about the mole and he said that I was very good to get it looked at so quickly. I showed it to him and he said 'hmmmmm, that's not a mole it's a wart. There's nothing wrong with that, don't worry about it, your just a warty old hag'! :heehee:

Good old NHS style service. Made me laugh.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 9:27 pm

Cheeky beggar LOL

I hope you told him you'd put a nasty spell on him and turn him into a toad if he didn't retract that statement LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 5th January 2011, 9:32 pm

He's a funny old sod, he still gives out lollipops to the children if they are good.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5