Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post op after re-op

4 posters

Go down

Post op after re-op Empty Post op after re-op

Post by Breasticles 28th November 2010, 6:55 pm

Hi Girls

I went for my post op appointment yesterday afternoon and everything seems to be going ok. The nurse had a look at my scars and they are healing really well apart from a little on leftie ( my own fault I think for overdoing things) and she has put some steri strips over them, so still cant shower yet nope

My right boob is still swollen and higher ( please God let it drop into place very very soon) and there is also slight brusing and swelling under leftie. The scar under leftie is a lot bigger than before ( had implant uplift) but the scar under righty is smaller than the original (implant replacement & capsulectomy). I forgot to ask questions like can I start to take Vit E, and when can I finally lie flat and have a good nights sleep!!!
Am going back the end of this week or next monday to have the steri strips taken off. To me now when I look in the mirror, the scar on the left is still a lot lower than the right, but I am determined to be patient and not get too stressed at the min.

On a lighter note, when I went in to see the nurse, I left my OH in the waiting room in his little element watching the racing on Channel 4 with a nice cup of hot chocolate. When I came out he was chatting to some young girl and her Mum ( the young lady is having a BA) telling them all about our forum and how it has helped me etc ( as in his words 'I'm no good at things like that, I never know what to say for the best to her'. Now my OH, bless im is the nicest fella, but not the most articulate and had in his own inimitable way told the young girl about my probs and the re-op etc so it was down to me to play it down slightly as of course the last thing I wanted was to put the fear of God in the girl. Anyways all ended well, she was fine and I wrote down our forum name so hopefully we shall have another newbie soon who will benefit from our booby wisdom. Hysterical

Anyway Girls

I'm back at work tomorrow (joy) but I feel great, but have to keep reminding myself that although I have no pain or discomfort in the :boobchick: I still need to take it easy as there is a lot of healing going on inside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post op after re-op Empty Re: Post op after re-op

Post by kittie 29th November 2010, 12:22 pm

Glad everything is going well hun.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 29th November 2010, 1:59 pm

Great to hear you doing so well yayy Stars
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 29th November 2010, 2:04 pm

So pleased to read things are looking positive so far hunni and bless your hubbys heart talking about us lot here Post op after re-op 67188

Hope work is going well today and don't forget to just Email Mr S with any concerns/questions you might have, you don't have to wait until you 'see' him hun.

Hope all goes well when you get the steristrips off too sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down