Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time??

5 posters

Go down

anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time?? Empty anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time??

Post by midgetgem84 11th September 2010, 10:28 am

:wavey: hi ladies! ive wanted my nose doing longer than my boobies but since my brother (who im now not speaking to) basically humiliated me in front of my whole family "your nose is soooo big" at a family wedding no less ... its got me back to wanting it done, however hubbie isnt too keen on me having it done "its fine" blah blah and is only happy to pay for boobies
anyway im going with either mya or transform for boobies n i no noses r so mch more complicated n more likely to go wrong unless uve got a good surgeon (i went for a consultation after we got married n i hate all the pics of my face :( )but i would be soooo happy if anyone could tell me if theyve had it done n how it went n roughly how much- i was told 7800 back at the consultation - this wasnt with mya or transform

ta very muchly

sorry thats so long!
midgetgem84
midgetgem84
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time?? Empty Re: anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time??

Post by *Sally* 11th September 2010, 12:59 pm

Fluffy_bunn1e had both done together honey. X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time?? Empty Re: anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time??

Post by Cattyross 12th February 2012, 3:20 pm

Hey There, I have just booked to have my rhino and boobs done at the same time at spire April 12th. I haven't had my consultations yet but am getting really excited already. Have you had yours yet? X
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th February 2012, 4:06 pm

I had both done at the same time through HMG - it was around £7500 for both. You're right that noses are far more complicated, what is it you don't like about your nose? Is it a bump, size in general, tip, etc? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 12th February 2012, 4:40 pm

Hey for me it is wonky (broken when I was 13) has a hump and is generally to large for my face (I have a child size head lol). I think I'm saving around £800 by having both together. So I'm trying to be brave. Tell me, what was your recovery like? I have a total of 10 days off before I go back to work. Have you any tips?

Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Scrivs 12th February 2012, 7:47 pm

I had a rhinoplasty in 2005 and needed a good week in bed to recover. My youngest DD was 2 at the time and as my eldest was in school and DH at work, my mother moved in to give me some recovery time. Headache for a few days, black eyes and lethargy were the worst symptoms. Took the splint off and then had to take it easy to avoid unnecessary swelling (sounds familiar eh?)

10 days should be ample, as long as you're not a hod carrier hun anyone had a BA and a rhino- same time?? 184153

x
Sue Scrivs
Sue Scrivs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th February 2012, 8:57 pm

My recovery was good, but it took a good few weeks to recover from both in all honestly. My boobs were obviously sore and I couldn't drive or pick my daughter up for a few weeks. I had a cast on my nose for a week, 2 black eyes and bruises underneath my eyes. The first couple of nights are the worst as your nose is all taped up and you can't breathe from it, it also bleeds and the blood gets all hard inside your nose :( After getting the cast removed and boob stitches out, you just have to be VERY careful not to use your boob muscles plus not to knock your nose. 10 days should be OK off work depending on your job? I still had bruises underneath my eyes 2 weeks postop but I gather they could be covered with make-up x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattyross 12th February 2012, 10:34 pm

Thanks girls. I think I will be well supported at home by the BF and best friend so should be good from there (tho he BF will have to clean the cat tray haha). I work as a nurse but I can be office based and do light duties on my first week back so that's ok. I just hope there isn't to much pain considering I'm doubling it. I guess my biggest worry is pain, not being able to breath through my nose, and not being able to sleep flat on my front anymore. Otherwise I feel quite excited about it all :) xx
Cattyross
Cattyross
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 12th February 2012, 11:07 pm

Pain is not too bad - you will be dosed up for a week. No pain in the nose unless knocked! Boobs will understandably sore but not overly painful. You won't be able to breathe through your nose at first which is horrible, but once you can, it's not too bad and you won't be able to sleep on your front for a while either x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down